<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

would a serbian woman marry a south asian?

July 23 2012 at 10:41 PM
No score for this post
shelim  (Login shelim)

im south asian.. non-religious.. although my family are muslim.. im young millionaire to be.. i think serbian girls are the best but my parents want to arrange marriage for me back home.. no chance..

i'm really really bad with girls.. would a serbian girl make me feel like a king? i plan to move to california with her.. right now im in u.k.. cali is amazing.. does her family need to accept me..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Giselle
(Login TDSBTeach)

TDSB SEX

No score for this post
October 4 2014, 2:10 PM 

TORONTO SCHOOL ADMINSTRATORS’ ASSOCIATION – FORMER CHAIR GORDY STEFULIC RESIGNED oops RETIRED

Gordy Stefulic is currently the Chair, of our Toronto School Administrators’ Association. We have been fortunate to have Gordy with the TDSB for 32 years. Actually, not only is Gordy a staff member of the TDSB, but also a former student of the TDSB as she attended Deer Park PS and Jarvis C.I.

Gordy was hired in 1983 as a LTO at Runnymede CI; and once again the TDSB did it right by hiring her permanently as a teacher who taught English, Visual Arts, and Photography and worked with our students in the English as a Second Language program.

Gordy was promoted to Vice‐Principal in 1993 and worked in this capacity at York Humber, Vaughan Road CI, York Memorial CI, George Harvey CI and AY Jackson SS. She became principal in 2001 and worked at Burnhamthorpe CI., Silverthorn CI and Etobicoke CI. Gordy started the EdVance Program while principal at Burnhamthorpe – it started with 75 kids who had no chance of earning their high school diploma in a regular school. She fought to get that program started and at that time people didn’t think it would succeed. Today I hear that it has been implemented across 4 campuses and over 3000 kids are involved.

Gordy is looking forward to retirement and will be taking time for her personal interest: photography, interior design, cooking and travelling. She’s looking forward to traveling to Greece this September and spending time with friends and family.

The principals and vice‐principals of our system have been privileged to have Gordy represent them for the past year as Chair of TSAA and previously as Vice‐Chair. She is one of the 12 founding members and the last one still working!

Gordy I wish you well and know that many of us here will be delighted to try your “samples” of cooking goodies!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
TDSB retiree
(Login serbocroat)

Varla Abrams has retired. We will miss Varla

No score for this post
May 12 2016, 11:35 AM 

RTO District 16. Varla Abrams has finally retired and is a member of my RTO district

Welcome to New Members ~ Bob Neal Contact: 416•694•9683 / bneal@sympatico.ca
Varla Abrams James Agnelli Joanna Alexopoulos Rita Ancans D Joy Atkinson Valerie Baldwin Janet O Bilous Faegelle Bines Eleanor Blake Gary E Boulton Cathy Britchford David Browman Lynn Buckle Sandra Davies Sandra Doan Patricia Carol Dyer Penny Fiksel Chi Chi Juanita Godin Janice Goodman Gregory Gary Gordon Gourley Jerry Halbot William Harrison Eva Hegedus Michael Hilborn Judith Heather Hillman Lynne E Hindle Bruce Howell Wanda Hutchings Alison Jack Rochelle Kuchar Royden Lamwatt Kari Lie Vivien Loader Fred W Loftin
William a MacLeod Sandra Maker Nancy Mattiussi Janet McGoey Beverly McIlwain Laraine McMahon-Nelson Susan McNay Lorena Moniz Rita Mullrooney Karen O’Rourke Shelagh O’Sullivan Alison Pearce Robert D Pickett Debra Polgrain Donata Puteris Leslie Rennie Wendy Robertson Barbara Rother Elsie Rueter Pat Salvatore Michael Saver Patricia Seaton Joni Shanoff Jo-anne Silverberg Michael Sivan Bernice Slotnick Susan Smethurst Heather Speers Steven Talsky Simon To Karen Wadon Joanne Weston Walter Whiteley Donald E Wilkins

Serbian
(Login serbocroat)

Re: would a serbian woman marry a south asian?

No score for this post
June 1 2016, 3:01 PM 

You say you are a muslim wanting to move to california. Are you planning to blow up anybody?

Randy Palermo
(Login serbian1)

No score for this post
June 11 2016, 2:54 PM 

Marriage would only be possible between Gordy Stefulick and a south asian "Elephant man" (as found in the Kame Sutra.

Lavish Lava
(Login LavishLava)

No score for this post
July 31 2016, 4:07 PM 

[img][linked image][/img]

Hear she wanted an Elephant Man as in Kama Sutra

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement