29-3079 Fifth line west
Mississauga, ON
L5L 3T1

Rehab Clinic and Wellness Center
124 Younge St
Toronto ON
M2M4F5

Dear Hayden:
Please find attached a copy of my personal resume for consideration for the position of Rehabilitative massage therapist at your clinic. I have a passion for massage therapy and being a part of a person’s healing process. I am a recent graduate of the Massage therapy program at Humber College and just recently have been registered by the College of Massage therapists of Ontario. In the past I have been privileged to work with and for some incredible employers all of whom speak highly of my work ethic. I believe I will benefit your business by bringing my knowledge, high motivation, and hardworking ethic to your team of staff.

For the past three years I have been studying at Humber College and have acquired a variety of professional and clinical skills in which I believe will benefit your clinic. Humber College focuses on building massage therapists that are competent, knowledgeable, and driven to succeed. I feel am the right fit for your rehabilitative massage therapist as I have a large set of assessment skills as well as schooling in which will enable me to be the best therapist can be. I have also acquired excellent interpersonal skills through my previous jobs which will help me build a strong interpersonal relationship with my clients, which will then build upon your cliental. I have a passion for helping people and being a part of someone recovery process. I am energetic, hardworking and motivated to be the most competent massage therapist I can be, and I would be honored to be a part of your team.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you to discuss this job opportunity, you can contact me anytime after five o'clock at 6474566118.

Sincerely

Lisa Neave RMT SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YONGE STREET NOT YOUNG ST. Maybe why you did not get the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erasmus

PostSubject: Re: Is this the guy making $$$ while we slave Mon May 09, 2016 11:40 pm
http://loblaws.forummotions.com/t7-is-this-the-guy-making-while-we-slave

View user profile
Skip Tracer

PostSubject: Re: Is this the guy making $$$ while we slave Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 am
Hey Horny T,

Got off the plane a few hours ago so I am at the office catching up on new stuff that came in since Thursday.

Here is the example how easy it is to get information about people if you have basic information.

This was a chick who was stupid enough to give someone her drivers licence.

Here it goes:

Number is N2063-47669-26010 which makes her birthdate October 10, 1992
Name on licence LISA L Neave and an address 1810-620 Lolita Gardens L5A 3K7

Because she is young I have an excuse to believe she owes on a student loan so I go fishing and here is what I found:
SIN 551 653 025
Low interest Visa 4520 0500 2847 1405 credit limit $15 000.00 which was not always
paid on time.
Business Phone at one time 905 271 4573
Car 2014 Chrysler 200
Humber Graduate and has professional qualification - RMT

Other information can also be found using your favourite search engine

TOTAL TIME TAKEN TO GET THIS INFORMATION ---- a few minutes less than it took to brew a coffee in the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paki Princess

PostSubject: Re: Is this the guy making $$$ while we slave Fri May 06, 2016 7:23 pm

LISA NEAVES RESUME
LISA NEAVE

29-3079 Fifth Line West

Mississauga, ON L5L 3T1

Telephone: 416-689-9381

Nvls0017@humbermail.com

OBJECTIVE: to obtain a job at a Rehab and wellness center as a Registered Massage Therapist, working as a rehabilitative therapist.

RELATED SKILLS:

- Excellent verbal and communication skills

- Hardworking, Creative, and Organized

- Works well with others and independently

- Helpful, Adaptable, and Friendly

- Customer service and sales experience

- Critical thinking skills in a clinic setting

- A large knowledge of massage therapy techniques

- 1600 Clinical Hours

- Knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology of the body

- Knowledge of proper Ethics in a Health Care setting

- Professional Attitude

EDUCATION
2006- 2010 GRADUATED ERINDALE SECONDARY SCHOOL, Mississauga ON.
ONGOING HUMBER COLLEGE (NORTH CAMPUS) – Massage Therapy

JOB EXPERIENCE:

June 2011-Present Ricki’s & Cleo- Sheridan Centre

2225 Erin Mills Parkway, Mississauga ON

(Sales/ Customer Service)

Sales Associate

· Organized clothing

· Cleaned Store

· Assisted Customers, Set up change rooms

· Cashier

· Helped with closing procedures

December 2009-September 2010 The Silvery Blue Butterfly Salon, Spa and Boutique

2025 Winston Park Drive, Oakville ON

(Sales/ Customer Service)

Hostess

o Provided tours of the spa.

o Cleaned

o Prepared food

Receptionist

o Booked appointments

o Interacted with clients

o Knowledge in all spa and salon treatments

o Knowledge in all opening and closing procedures

June 2009 – August 2009 Tony Romas (Mississauga)

Hostess

o Sat Customers and bused tables

May 2007 Bell Walk for Kids Help Phone

Sales/ Customer Service

o worked at a registration tent

o collected pledges for the event

Leadership/Volunteer Activites:
Summer Camp as a Camp Counselor (Orillia, Ontario)
Moving Mountains for Maddie, event to raise money for Cancer
Bell Walk for Kids Help Phone
The Salvation Army

Lisa's Bio

My name is Lisa Neave and i am currently studying at Humber College in the Massage therapy program. It is my second year in the program and one step closer to my goal of becoming a Registered Massage Therapist. I have been studying massage therapy at Humber since September of 2011 learning many clinical skills and techniques. I am currently doing my internship at the on campus Humber spa, working with students and faculty to develop my critical thinking skills, clinical skills and techniques as well as learning new things everyday. I choose Massage Therapy because i have a passion for helping people and providing care to those in need.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rehabilitation & Wellness Clinic

Dr. Bob Duncan Lisa Neave RMT

Rehabilitation & Wellness Clinic 8 Shady Glen Road

Greensview Avenue Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON M9W T5Y

M9H 3Y7

Dear Dr. Duncan

I would like to refer Miss Lori Love to you for further assessment and possibly chiropractic treatment if you feel it is necessary.

Miss Love came into my clinic on October 10,2012, after taking a terrible fall in her kitchen injuring her cervical spine. The assessment I performed showed muscle strain to her Scalenes, Levator Scapula, and upper Trapezius muscles. I also did some low grade 3 joint mobilizations to her cervical spine performed anterior and posterior glides to her spinous processes of her cervical spine. She had a hard and boney end feel when performing the joint mobilizations, and after 3 weeks of consecutive treatment there has been no significant improvement. Lori says that she feels better after her treatments but the pain and discomfort slow creep back until she gets another treatment. The techniques I used were: joint mobilizations to the cervical spine, muscle stripping, petrissage and effleurage, and stretching to the area once finished. I have done a total of 6 treatments on Miss Love and she has not seen any significant improvements and I would like Miss Love to have additional professional opinion and possible treatment with you.

Please consider Miss Love for further assessment and treatment.

Rehabilitation & Wellness Clinic

Dr. Bob Duncan Lisa Neave RMT

Rehabilitation & Wellness Clinic 8 Shady Glen Road

Greensview Avenue Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON M9W T5Y

M9H 3Y7

Dear Dr. Duncan

My name is Lisa Neave and I just got registered as a Massage Therapist with the college of massage therapist of Ontario (CMTO). I have spent 3 years before that at Humber College studying massage therapy and have also obtains over 600 Hours of clinical training as well as learning alongside many talented massage therapists where I have gained experience and knowledge that I will have for a lifetime. As well as clinical hours I have taken courses such as: Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, Applied anatomy & therapeutic exercise, Ethics, Interpersonal relationships, and professional growth and development. Each of these classes has helped me build my knowledge of the body and competence as a massage therapist. Throughout my years in school I have obtain excellent critical thinking skills, assessment skills, and massage therapy techniques that when put together make me the most competent practitioner I can be. I also am continuing my education and taking multiple courses every year to upgrade my skills to keep my knowledge fresh and competence high.

I have a passion for helping people and being a part of the rehabilitation process and I would be honoured for the opportunity to be a part of your team. I am enthusiastic, highly motivated, and I work well with others as well as with a team of staff. I believe I would make a valued member of your team.

Sincerely

Lisa Neave RMT

Sincerely

Lisa Neave RMT

Medical- Legal Report

State Farm Insurance Company Lisa Neave

Downtown Street 8 Shady Glen Road

Toronto, ON Toronto, ON

H5R 6YT M9W 6HY

Dear State Farm:

I have written this report at your request for patient Tom Drake. You will find below my assessment findings and also my clinical hypothesis for this patient.

Clinical Assessments:

Subjective

- Client complains of R and L Gluteal pain

- Client reports pain traveling down into his leg

- Is an Athlete

- Works out 3-4 times a week

- Says he sometimes doesn’t bother stretching adequately

Objective

Vital Signs:

- Blood pressure: 120/80, RR: 15 Breaths a minute HR: 80 beats per minute

Postural Assessment:

- Tightness in Gluteal region, client report tenderness

- Anterior Pelvic Tilt

- Slightly rounded shoulders

- Pes Cavus

- Excessive Lordotic curvature

Palpation:

- Hypertonicity in Gluteals, Piriformis Specifically

- Hypertonicity in Iliopsoas, Quads and QL

- Trigger Points in Piriformis

AROM of Thoracolumbar spine:

- Flexion: 100cm Client can only partly bend forward, 75%, pain when returning to flexion

- Extension: 80cm Limited and pain

- L Lateral Flexion: 30cm

- R Lateral Flexion: 33 cm

PROM of Thoracolumbar spine:

- Flexion: Pain

- Extension: pain

- L Lateral Flexion: no pain, tissue stretch

- R Lateral Flexion: no pain, tissue stretch

AROM of Hip:

- Flexion: 125 degrees

- Extension: 110 degrees

- Internal Rot: 20 degrees (Limited)

- External Rot: 40 degrees

- Abduction: 39 degrees

- Adduction: 20 degrees

PROM Hip:

- Flexion: no pains, tissue stretch

- Extension: no pain, tissue stretch

- Internal Rotation: Pain

- External Rotation: no pain, tissue stretch

- Abduction: no pain, tissue stretch

- Adduction: no pain, tissue stretch

RROM Hip:

- Pain during Internal Rotation

MMTS:

Quadriceps Muscles:

Rectus Femoris: Grade 4

Vastus Medialis: Grade 4

Vastus Lateralis: Grade 3

Vastus Intermedius: Grade 4

Quadratus Lumborum: Grade 3

Gluteus Maximus: Grade 3

Iliopsoas : Grade 4

Gluteus Medius : Grade 4

SOTS:

Elys Test: Positive Rectus Femoris tightness

Piriformis Test: Positive

Analysis:

Clinical Hypothesis: the patient named Tom Drake is experiencing Trigger points in his piriformis muscle, hypertonicity in theiliopsoas, quads, and QL. He also has piriformis syndrome due to the positive piriformis test of pain on the lateral aspect of the glutes.

Treatment Plan:

treatments 2x per week 45 minutes in length, Decrease hypertonicity in effected muscles, treat piriformis syndrome, provide remix for ongoing care.

Techniques: Specific Compression( being careful with the amount of pressure you use, as well as checking in on comfort level), Effeurage, Petrissage, muscle stripping, Passive stretching both therapist assisted and client assisted, Hydrotherapy- Use a therophore or hydroculator.

REMEX:

Piriformis Stretching: holding for 30 seconds, perform 2x per day

Quad Stretching: holding for 30 seconds, perform 2x per day

Strengthen core muscles

------------------------------------------------------------------

fee schedule

Lisa Neave RMT
Fifth line west
Mississauga, ON
L5l 2N6

Services Offered:
- Assessment or Re-assessment > $93.00/ hour
-Preparing a Report(Medical legal) > $93.00/ hour
-Discharge Note > $93.00/ hour
-Completion of Forms (where fees are not stipulated by Government Regulation) > $93.00/ hour
-Verbal Consultation > $93.00/ hour
-Review of Records (copying, transfer, or for court testimony) > $93.00 /hour
-Review and Court Preparation Time > $93.00/ hour
-Expert Testimony > $93.00/hour
-Half-day rate (court appearance, corporate outcalls, labour support) >$380.00
-Full-day rate (court appearance, corporate outcalls, labour support)> $700.00
-Penis message >$1000.00

Appointment/ Session Duration & Fees
- 15 minutes > $31.00
- 30 minutes > $51.00
-60 minutes > $82.00
-90 minutes>$112.00
(all fees listed above are not including taxes*)

Policys
-Clients must provide 24 hours notice of an appointment cancellation, unless there is a death in the family, or some kind of medical emergency.
- If a client does not provide 24 hours notice of an appointment cancellation, they will be charged a fee for the inconvenience it has caused the Therapist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City Registered Massage Therapy
24 Hollowgate road
Toronto, ON
M7H 6Y2

INFORMATION RELEASE

Date: _________________________ Copy #:____________________

I ___________________________________________________________________________________________________hereby give

__________________________________________________________________________________________ permission to release information to

_________________________________________________________________________ regarding any of my personal or medical health

records that were documented during treatments with ________________________________________________________________.

This information release agreement is valid until ________________________________________________________ and may be withdrawn by me at any time before the expiry date.

Patient: _________________________________________Signature: __________________________

Therapist: _______________________________________Signature: __________________________

Witness: ________________________________________Signature:___________________________

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HistoryTeacher
(Login HistoryTeacher)

Re: More on Lisa Neave. RMT gives Extras

No score for this post
August 31 2016, 7:48 AM 

And what has this to do with message?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Bulgar
(Login Bulgarbulgar)

She swallows

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 23 2017, 11:30 AM 

she swallows. nice.

Sten
(Login Hohum1234)

So she blows and swallows

No score for this post
June 13 2017, 12:14 PM 

Good for him

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement