BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: Injury record

March 23 2010 at 1:19 PM
No score for this post
  (Login kentblade25)

Response to Injury record

That is a very interesting point which you have raised Gareth and one which has crossed my mind on many occassions, but have never posted on it as one does not want to constantly appear to be moaning all the time.
As you rightly say the type of injuries to Naysmith and Evans will happen but we do seem to continue to have these niggling strains etc.
Could it be to do with the change of training methods deployed, we changed the trainer to Dean Riddles last season or this.We never seemed to have all these injuries of the strain type when we had the trainer who used to play for Villa,name gone at the moment,but he was changed by Robson and when he left the trainer went and Blackie brought in the present one.
It would be interesting to compare training methods as while we look a very fit squad of players there is no point in being super fit if has a detrimental effect on the players continued availabilty.
I have to say that I can never remember a season with so many niggling injuries and I for one do not accept that it is all down to bad luck as Blackie would have us believe.
Rant over
UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups