BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: A few thoughts on yesterday

March 29 2010 at 5:42 PM
No score for this post
Grantham Blade  (no login)

Response to A few thoughts on yesterday

I agree with you Sane as regards to Connolly,he looks decent and would I think do justice to the shirt, if offered a contract.
In terms of Henderson, you ask what is he?. A difficult question to answer;but he could still be working through a school boy play ground fantasy of getting his own back on the school bully,while at the same time demonstrating his prowess of a very third rate all in wrestler.
The purchase of such a player , speaks volumes for our managers assessment skills of a footballers worth in the transfer market.
Little could have further value to our club, by passing on some of his skills onto younger less experienced players, who I imagine will find themselves at BDTBL next season; but I doubt if Blackie would want them to play Littles type of football.But I wonder if a new manager might see it differently.

UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups