BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: i don't get it......................yet

August 16 2010 at 3:21 PM
No score for this post
Mall  (no login)

Response to Re: i don't get it......................yet

It's not the 'Blackwell out group' who has got their way at all......it's the economics, stupid.
Everyone who has read your posts understands that you have been the clapper in chief for Blackwell's style of play. Endless posts about 'keep the faith', 'chin up' are all examples of your acceptance of current entertainment on the field.
However , common sense has prevailed at last and Blackwell has gone; along with his and your sense of what football is. Despite evidence of what progress demands, he couldn't alter his sterile game one jot and the customers, remember them?, have voted with their wallets.
Thank god McCabe has at last had the sense to cut it short and move the club on.
There are no guarantees that we will get the kind of football that I and many others crave for, but every journey starts with the first step. I expect your posts to gradually fall in line with the many when United begin to play with more flair......you like an audience...don't you?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups