BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: deadbat's report

November 8 2010 at 12:24 PM
No score for this post
SingaporeBlade  (Login SingaporeBlade)

Response to Re: deadbat's report

Quite well put WimbledonBlade.

For your info, HuddersfieldBlade is a she. Not that it matters to me, but might to her.

All things being equal anyway.

I agree Kev should have made an exit after the Burnley bungle, but that was then. Today, we all have to be positive and look for ways to move on.
It does seem that our squad is a bit of a mess, so this is where we have to start.
The last thing is to look for another manager to blame.

I am a manager ,not by trade, but its what I,ve ended up doing recently. If my guy's performance's are poor and I have difficulty in placing them properly to achieve the end result expected of me.
I will receive the flack, which I would expect.
But.
If I am given a group to work with and they are , well, shite at working together to gain a decent result. I will complain like hell at them and my employer.

The exit of Kev was a complete surprise to me ,at least the timing was anyway. I think he did a reasonable job given what he had to do that job with, always the talent was sold for what ever reason Mr M had. It wasn't in the name of the club progressing tho. On the pitch at least.

So it really is up to the guys in charge to make this change, before its too late.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups