BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Tonight

February 15 2011 at 11:48 PM
No score for this post
wardlowwanderer  (no login)

was truly awful. And I mean bad. We were second best by a country mile. The only reason they didn't score 3 or 4 was down to Simmo who had a pretty good game - apart from some of his kicking. There was yet again little passion, no cohesion and I don't think we actually had a shot on target.

The general consensus around me on the Kop is that we are down regardless of what we do at Scunny. On the last two performances at the Lane I would also say the same - no matter how many points there are left to play for.

The only player on the pitch tonight who gave a damn when they scored was Quinn. The rest of the players just don't give a toss about United. SUFC is a place of work where they get paid. That team is full of the type of people who phone in to work 'sick' on Monday morning. Get rid of as many as we can at the end of this season.
And I wouldn't bet on the academy kids coming through - Lowton had a shocker.

Only players who came out of tonight with any credit were Simmo, Quinn (even though he did nothing special) and Boggy (yet again). As for MA keeping his job......

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Tonight - wardlowwanderer on Feb 15, 2011, 11:50 PM
  •  
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups