BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

blades disgrace

February 24 2011 at 6:54 PM
No score for this post
bladeinthesouth  (no login)

Response to Re: blades disgrace

I understand why people say that. I think its a hard one to answer. I'd like to think that the fans would get behind a young side promoted from the academy side but it is a tough one to call.

There has been talk that McCabe and / or Birch may appear on radio sheffield. Unless the questions are clear and simple and avoid any ambiguity there is little point as it will just be more of the same. The thing is Birch answered the questions we all had a year or so ago. It wasn't what any of us wanted to hear but we still seem to think that another round might change the answers to what we want to hear.

We will never be given a detailed appraisal of the cash flow. We can all calculate and probably build a sensible answer but the answer to where the money has gone will never be given. McCabe looked like the best chairman we had had in a generation 3 years ago. The last 3 years has undone the previous 8 or 9 years efforts.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups