BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

They won't go into Administration

March 30 2011 at 12:47 PM
No score for this post
bladeinthesouth  (no login)

Response to Re: They won't go into Administration

I would prefer that we do it with our football and not through someone else's misfortune. We are in this mess because of our own making.

At the moment, I wouldn't want to make any hopes or have any expectations. I look at our 2 wins in 3, think how dis-jointed the last few weeks have been and wonder what advantage we have gained with the international break.

We used to see stories of team building days, walks out in the peak district, paint balling days and wonder why this seems to have stopped (or the reporting of it has).

I just hope we go out against QPR like we did against Leeds. Warnock will be super charged up and want to beat us as its McCabe's club. Surely we have to gee up our boys with how much we have got to beat him and show him up. To Warnock, this game is massive and means an awful lot. We must treat this like a champs league final. All the old adages of one game at a time have never been more appropriate. Adams is right, we can't even look at a table, we must just focus on what we do and the next game.

To us, this game is massive. We need to win to show him life is moving on under Adams and we have a new supremo. Nevermind what it will do to our league status if we do well.

UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups