BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: Soccer's Ched Evans and friend in sex quiz

June 19 2011 at 7:45 AM
No score for this post
Duncan Disorderly  (no login)

Response to Re: Soccer's Ched Evans and friend in sex quiz

Just reading the title of this post has reminded me of a dear old joke which I will share with you.

It concerns a man and his wife who go on a cruise. On the first night she has a headache and goes to bed straight after dinner, but he stays up. Anyway the rest of the party start to play a game where you have to speak for 5 mins on a subject that you draw from a hat. His turn comes around, he draws his subject and its...sex. He speaks for 5 minutes, then 10, then half and hour and everyone is applauds a fantastic talk.

The following morning the wife asks what they did, and he explained the game. 'What subject did you get?' asks the wife. The husband is a bit embarrassed and says 'Yachting'.

Anyway on the way to breakfast, there are several people still congratulating him on his talk, much to the wife's surprise, and they finally sit down when the Captain of the ship comes over to the husband and says 'Marvellous talk last night. Very informed. Even I learned some new things'.

'Well!' says the wife 'I don't know where he gets it from. He's only done it twice. The first time he was sick and the second time, his hat blew off!'...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups