BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: Shower....

October 1 2011 at 6:14 PM
No score for this post
kentblade  (Login kentblade25)

Response to Re: Shower....

Totally agree with you Oldblade.
We are not as good as we thought when we come up against a better side,ie Huddersfield/Charlton.
The latter seem to have virtually a new team but I am not aware that they have attracted any new investment.
Therefore do we still have to many players on to high wages, Evans and Williamson come to mind but if there is little demand then players cannot be moved on.
Is McCabe committed to getting this club back into the championship as imho he will never get investment while in this division.
Having seen the Blades at Wycombe Danny Wilson has got us playing imo a better brand of football but still little penetration.
I fail to see what he sees in Porter.
Slew not replaced, Hendo gone plus Boggy, no replacements.
If we want promotion sort out the striking department as lack of goals puts pressure on the rest of the team,do not blame the defence, but sounds as if they were not as good today.
Bearing in mind the January window,and so far I do not see us as promotion material.
Do not blame Wilson, he needs financial support.
It will be a difficult October, I can just see the unclean coming and getting 3 points.
UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups