BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

The January transfer merry go round.

December 16 2011 at 6:11 PM
No score for this post
kentblade  (Login kentblade25)

Have just be catching up on the stories on the O/S and articles in the Star.

It is reported that JB is not travelling to Bournemouth and is now unable to train due to an ongoing calf strain.Danny Wilson says he needs to be playing before January.
If I remember right he is being paid the majority of his money based on appearances but also receives a weekly sum.
Can anyone confirm this please.

I am getting the feeling that Danny Wilson is starting to be telling us between the lines that we will be accepting cheques again in January.Cannot bring Billy Clark back without departures,and does not like the window over which he has little or no control.

If we have departures can anyone see it be any other possibilities other than Quinn,Monty,Evans, Lowton and Maguire.

The window could ultimately decide our season.It is so vital to get back in one season,and if not the continual financial problems will get worse.

If I had my money in the club,even allowing for being prudent and sensible I am sure that a little gamble might be worth it this season.

Always very concerned when January comes round as our record is poor in transfer dealings.

UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups