BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

reread this thread

March 3 2012 at 8:54 PM
No score for this post
wardlowwanderer  (no login)

Response to Re: Very satisfactory first half

and look at the optimism in the first half - game over, let's celebrate tone.

That's what happened on the pitch. They cam out over confident, cock sure it was game over and sat back maybe thinking that they'd score another at some point. If Danny instructed them to sit back and think of the next game then he needs to take a look at himself.

This was a shocking game. We were playing Oldam (not bad but a very average League 1 side) at home and we lost and we have two defenders out for probably 3 games and one out injured until God knows when. e now go into three away games with a defence of Taylor (back for one game after being out for over a season), and Collins (if he comes back from whatever is happening) & ? Ertl - decent game but kept it simple, Conneely - way off first team, Williams - injured?? Pull your boots on Morgs.

If we lose two of the next three and Weds or Hudds win all three then we drop out of automatic. It was all going so well and then the old Blades show up (no offence Old Blade).

I know that we are still 4 points clear but we are now going to have to scrap and scrapping will result in more injuries and more cards. If this ends with us in the play offs we will spend another season (or two) in this league.

The ref was utterly incompetent but we deserved what we got for sitting back.

Utter garbage and as stupid as it sounds it's ruined my weekend and made me angry.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Ditto - parisblade on Mar 4, 2012, 8:09 AM
  •  
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups