BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Simmo's Saves

April 29 2012 at 11:11 AM
No score for this post
Southam Blade  (Login southamblade1)

Response to United 2 Stevenage 2 - report

Great report again Deadbat, agree with every comment, except Simmo.....he made a fantastic save at 0-1 needing every bit of his body to divert the ball around the post, and although he is a line-based keeper ( when was the last time we had one that wasnt ?) he is still entitled to question our non existant track back midfield who let Stevenage shoot at random from 35 yards and nearer. He was entitled to give them a bollocking! Simmo 7/10 did nothing wrong!

However where would Porter deserve his 3 marks??? For the three times he touched the ball? Poorest player I have seen pull a Blades shirt on since Axle Smeets. Deserves to have his wages held. Quinny actually looked the best player on the pitch, up until Danny hauled him off, therefore I think you should add a manager rating to your report...Mine is as follows.

Wilson...2/10

Picked and played the worst 2 combination up front ever to grace the Lane , delayed substituting them until it was too late, bought off the wrong player ( Quinn ), the only guy showing how much it meant to him, and together with Barlow, gave off a body language not commensurate with the pressure that should have been on display. Warnock would have had them walking through Barn Doors....

I have said for a long time, Quinny should be in central Midfield .....not on the wing...drop Doyle, make Quinny captain, and play Flynn at Exeter.

Oh and get ready for League 1 again next year....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups