Re: Where do we go now BladesMay 2 2012 at 12:26 PM
No score for this post
|oldblade (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Re: Where do we go now Blades
I feel that our defence is now the problem. One clean sheet in the last 10 games. With Evans in the side this was masked. It didn't matter if we went a goal behind as we were fairly confident of being able to outscore most sides.
Now our ability to score has been reduced, so it is important not to concede. But one good point is that we did manage to score two goals against the side with the second tightest defence in this division.
Re: Where do we go now Blades - kentblade on May 2, 2012, 2:29 PM
- Re: Where do we go now Blades - oldblade on May 2, 2012, 3:00 PM
- Re: Where do we go now Blades - Mall on May 2, 2012, 3:49 PM
- Where do we go now Blades - bladeinthesouth on May 3, 2012, 9:31 PM
- Worry not Blades... - Duncan Disorderly on May 4, 2012, 4:32 PM
- I had a dream - wardlowwanderer on May 4, 2012, 6:29 PM
- Re: I had a dream - parisblade on May 5, 2012, 11:24 AM
- Re: I had a dream - wardlowwanderer on May 5, 2012, 11:55 AM