BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Just Bad Luck

June 9 2012 at 11:21 AM
No score for this post
bladeinthesouth  (no login)

Response to Re: United season review - part four

One day we will have our day but when you look at the events, we suffered some awful luck - anyone who disagree's is just being silly. Normally I would say you make your luck but with the record haul of points, the goals scored, the good football, the events that run counter can only be considered bad luck.

I think many people are disappointed with how things turn out, we can have few complaints, personally for me, it would have massively detracted being promoted with the goals scored by Ched Evans. Wednesday were better, their run was better and they deserve it. I'm not bitter about it. I hope for another good season and going up in style perhaps as champions.

People who blame the manager, blame players must see that we had a budget, we had constraints of players who were always going to be involved. Many players who took a lot of stick in the relegation season, came out with much credit last year. Thats life.

I look forward to seeing a few more young players get their chance and seeing if we are able to navigate the transfer window and retain Lowton and Maguire. Wilson can consider last season a good start, it ended badly for many factors he would be unable to control. I can't wait to see the fixtures and look forward to August.

UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups