BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: The Summer Summary, so far...

June 10 2012 at 12:23 PM
No score for this post
Southam Blade  (Login southamblade1)

Response to Re: The Summer Summary, so far...

Excellent post Duncan, no doubt it will be option C for the majority. Porter "considering" a new contract really is a comical moment....It must be because it has a goal scoring clause in it, and he cant guarantee the ball will hit him again in the six yard box a la Stevenage twice in a decade..... He plays like Bambi on ice....

For me, a lower point would be actually paying money for Tommy Lee, did you see him at the Lane? terrible keeper, I'd give George a shot before I stooped to playing him in our goal.

It is difficult to know how many links are genuine, but as you say, many will have to leave before we can even consider replacements, which for me, have to be free transfers.

When Monty began, he played right-back and played well, I would consider, should we not be able to off-load him, re-training him for that position, and pocketing any fee raised by the sale of Lowton, who for me looks a very good prospect......

UTB.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups