John Cofie signs on year long loanJuly 14 2012 at 12:39 PM
No score for this post
|Reading Blade (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
From Manchester United. Both clubs to review in January.
Never seen him but official site says he has pace and power. We've not had once of those in a while.
I was watching some highlights from the last 15 years the other day and I was amazed how good Steve Kabba looked. I thought he was ok at the time but the goal he scored in the Forest play off final (often overlooked) was the best goal of the night (other than Des Walker).
He also broke the Pressman hoodoo over us at Bramall Lane with the equaliser in the 3-1 win.
He is still playing at Barnet isn't he. I'd love to have him back!
If we can add another young striker with pace and power we'll have 4 who we can mix and match.
Agree with what Duncan said on the other thread about speculation. There are very few who are actually "in the know" and it's not worth the time and effort worrying about it. If McDonald doesn't want to sign then sod him and let us move on. He was promising, nothing more. That said, I'd like him to stay!
There is a very long way to go before the start of the season in terms of the shape of every teams squads and I expect there will be plenty of new signing before the start of the new season.
Bit gutted about Lowton. I think we got a good price though. Difficult to replace unless we have yet another international right back to ship off the production line?
Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - Duncan Disorderly on Jul 15, 2012, 10:36 AM
- Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - granthamblades on Jul 15, 2012, 11:43 AM
- Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - granthamblades on Jul 15, 2012, 7:53 PM
- Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - broomhillblade on Jul 15, 2012, 12:37 PM
- John Cofie signs on year long loan - bladeinthesouth on Jul 15, 2012, 7:54 PM
- Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - Reading Blade on Jul 16, 2012, 10:55 AM
- Cofie time--did he play at the Lane in 2011? - bedfordblade on Jul 16, 2012, 1:19 PM
- Re: John Cofie signs on year long loan - Duncan Disorderly on Jul 16, 2012, 3:57 PM