Re: Moodmeter.July 23 2012 at 7:39 PM
No score for this post
|broomhillblade (Login broomhillblade)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Moodmeter.
My mood has nothing to with Wilson's interviews. I don't subscribe to Blades Player, so I haven't heard much of what he may have said. I just feel that the Club is moving forward sensibly and working within the limitations forced upon them.
I always get a surge of anticipation at the start of a new season, irrespective of how good or bad things look. Our squad doesn't seem to have fallen apart - we will have a few new names in the side, which is always something to look forward to. The rebuilding that appears to be happening now is what we expected to happen last season. I have no idea just how the team will do this season, but I'm always hopeful.
- PS - broomhillblade on Jul 23, 2012, 8:24 PM
- Re: PS - Old Blade on Jul 23, 2012, 11:48 PM
- Re: PS - kentblade on Jul 24, 2012, 6:42 AM
- Re: PS - broomhillblade on Jul 24, 2012, 8:43 AM
- Re: PS - parisblade on Jul 24, 2012, 9:12 AM
- Re: PS - granthamblades on Jul 30, 2012, 9:31 PM
- Re: PS - kentblade on Jul 30, 2012, 10:27 PM
- PS - Bladeinthesouth on Jul 31, 2012, 8:34 PM