BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Return to Forum  

Re: 3 Brighton players on rape charge

August 6 2012 at 5:55 PM
No score for this post
  (Login kentblade25)

Response to Re: 3 Brighton players on rape charge

Hi Grantham
Yes all is well here and trust likewise in Grantham.
I know fans keep moaning on about the club including McCabe, but I personally feel that with Danny directing the playing side that we are heading in a positive direction and it should be another good season.Perhaps this time!
I know I have mentioned it before but having a different chairman would not solve everything.Just look at the antics of the Glazer family in controlling Man U,now reported that they are having a new share issue in the States and then taking some money out to assist their own financial problems.Of course some extra investment would be good but not at the expense of the control of the club going overseas.
Just my view many would probably disagree with me.
I might be at the Lane on Saturday as we are going to see some friends in Grimsby later this week and are having a few nights away up North as they say down here.
I usually add that I am going to the civilised part of the county.
This Jessica Ennis has firmly put Sheffield on the map and it is reported she is a Blade.
If I do get to the game I will go in the hotel pre match and buy anyone a beer if they are there as well.
It is not set in tablets of stone yet.
I also want to go to the GCR as I have a line side pass and will do some photography,a bit more restful than being on the footplate these days.
UTB

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups