Re ChedAugust 22 2012 at 2:07 PM
No score for this post
|BLUF65 (Login BLUF1965)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Re: Re Ched
Thanks for your alternative view, we are all entitled to our views and debate is healthy. In my piece I also mentioned that he had been refused leave to appeal, this suggests the conviction is pretty safe. I don't have a problem with rich people, i'm not short of a bob or two myself. I do have a problem with people who believe their money makes them immune to the laws of this country, this includes; footballers,politicians, Joe Bloggs etc.
Ched had sex with the girl, the girl did not consent, therefore he was convicted of rape. He has been refused leave to appeal. Ched is now using his money to pay lawyers to find a technicality that will get him off. If he was to successfully appeal to the higher court and was released, it would be on a technicality, as he has admitted he had sex with the girl 'Without Consent' which equals 'Rape' Would you really want all of this associated with Sheffield United????
Re: Re Ched - HuddersfieldBlade on Aug 22, 2012, 2:41 PM
- Re: Re Ched - Mall on Aug 22, 2012, 2:55 PM
- Re: Re Ched - parisblade on Aug 22, 2012, 4:05 PM
- Re: Re Ched - broomhillblade on Aug 22, 2012, 5:39 PM
- Re: Re Ched - Duncan Disorderly on Aug 22, 2012, 6:48 PM
- Re: Re Ched - Huddersfieldblade on Aug 22, 2012, 9:57 PM
Re: Re Ched - 1066blade on Aug 22, 2012, 3:20 PM
- Re Ched - BLUF65 on Aug 22, 2012, 4:22 PM