BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum
Original Message
  • Re: United 3 Palace 2 - report
    • granthamblades (no login)
      Posted Nov 21, 2010 11:29 AM

Another good report Deadbat which I thank you for.I agree in some ways, with your comments in the second paragraph, when you say we lacked quality,and in that sense, you are for me,again right on the money.
      I agree with you and others on this thread who cite our fighting and team spirit as one of the main factors in this match, also imo in many of our other performances this season. In the end this particular characteristic of our play will imo carry us clear of relegation worries.Monty who has this particular quality in spades, who will also always have his critics,but without him, some of this vital ingredient of our play would be missing.That is why, taking our current league position into consideration, his name should be, one of the first,if not the first on the team sheet.
      In terms of other kinds of qualities, this team of ours, cannot afford to be without the silky skills of Reid,so Mr McCabe will need to support his new manager and make sure he stays for an extended period.
      Well done to the team and all the quality supporters who turned up yesterday.

UTB
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options