BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum
Original Message
  • Well done Wilson
    • Mall (no login)
      Posted Jun 1, 2012 10:15 AM

It's highly likely that few of us know how good each of those personalities are in their chosen area.
      Wilson has had a reasonable season as can be shown by the league table. However at various times during the season we have failed to nail down and turn the screw on our challengers. Failure to fill the back up positions adequately has cost us dear as surely as Wednesday's success in that area has fueled their promotion campaign. We have been guilty of lack of attention,detail,and foresight in the latter transfer period,leaving us with the weakest bench imaginable.

Barlow....well I know very little about his career after leaving us. If anyone can provide evidence of his exploits and successes then please do so.

Same goes for Dearden, but if he is responsible for the sheer dross we have recruited this year then that speaks for itself.

Morgan....won the league with the development squad and you can only do what is asked of you, but I believe that the league they are in is weak. The players used have not figured in the first team nor have they been on the bench overmuch so I have to believe that the level of player in that squad is merely occupying a number. I don't believe that a recently retired player should occupy a major coaching area in the same club. He should find a similar job somewhere else to ply his trade and learn from outside and expand his horizons. If successful, then perhaps.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups