BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

a striker worth having

May 9 2012 at 5:31 PM
No score for this post
bedfordblade  (no login)

Ironic. We sold Jordan Slew. We sold hom for not very much. Top strikers are worth their weight in gold.And where is he? Hopefully he will not play the next two.
Betting makes Stevenage slight favourites for Friday

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Curious Blade
(no login)

Well! Where the devil is he?

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 6:11 PM 

WalkleyBlade
(no login)

Re: a striker worth having

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 6:47 PM 

Ironic as you say! Let's hope he does not play, although the script would be written for him to get the winner on Friday!
I fully expect a, what is considered, professional display on Friday, I hate being negative but I really think we need to ensure we do not leak goals like a sieve! I don't believe we have the strike force to score more than a couple at the lane on Monday.
Interesting to note on another post that Tonne has not been getting starts at York, I thought he appeared to be a really useful player when I saw him at BDTBL, clearly he is not consistent enough, same would appear to be true of Philiskirk!
I am getting my tickets tomorrow, well Dad is popping down to the lane to get them, for Monday and I'll be in the pub on Friday! Maybe, just maybe the footballing gods are going to smile on us rather than frown! (I really wish I believed that!)
UTB

bedfordblade
(no login)

Re: a striker worth having

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 8:51 PM 

come on curious keep up.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
BladesReunited - the SUFC forum for grown-ups