<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Muslims of Balkans will prevail

October 15 2005 at 6:42 PM
No score for this post
Godosh  (Login godosh)

Muslims will prevail

Muslim turks in Bulgaria count 2 million plus...and they have been living there for the last 1300 years even before the buglars came in from Asia.
Muslim turks have no rights, no privileges, and no voice in Bulgaria. There is discrimination, and hatred towards turks and minorities like roma and macedonians.
In Greeece and Macedonia, muslim turks are no better. They can't speak their language and they can't practice their religion freely. The greek government doesn't allow to build mosques in Greece, the same with bulgarian government ...muslim believers want to pray..in Holy Month of Ramadan, they can't fast, as infidels eat in front of them, alcohol is sold freely in muslim regions, greek and bulgarian farmers send in their pigs to muslim areas for herding...this is outrageous. They are insulting our religion.

Kosovo and Bosnia are even in worse condition.

In the Balkans, under these conditions, we only have Albania and Turkey to support us and to defend ourselves against such racial discrimination. We seek the help of our turk brothers to free us from european, balkan tyrany and racism.

Allah is with us..muslims of Balkans will prevail inshallah...they will become the majority in 15 years of time and we 'll see a third islamic country Kosovo inshalla after Bosnia and Albania...

Allah Akbar
Ramadan Karim

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Boksac
(Login Boksac)

Re: Muslims of Balkans will prevail

No score for this post
April 16 2006, 3:18 PM 

Kosova is rightfully serbian land, while bosnia is Croatian. So you muslims have nothing to search in the balkan. One day we will come te get our land back. And the killing you saw in the 90's will return. So **** uf...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
April 18 2006, 9:32 PM 

I wasn't going to post here but i just had to once I read the last bit of your text, If you don't like Europe then you can kindly FVCK OFF, I will dine on a pork roast for next Ramadan, and think of all the pigs in the muslim regions of the Balkans. In 15 years the Balkan Christians will not make the same mistakes, just get the west out of the Balkans for a month, just one month, and the muslim issue wont be one any longer, as it shouldn't be, this is EUROPE, EUROPE MOTHERFVCKER.

Anonymous
(Login Onasis)

No score for this post
April 19 2006, 11:03 PM 

If a muslim believer wants to fast, speak their common language...keep their common language...they will regardless of who is around them. You will notice this in many mixed, plural societies around the world (Greece included).

Anonymous
(Login Boksac)

No score for this post
April 21 2006, 3:43 PM 

You know, i am a person who wants to see yugoslavia reunited, i only have a problem with the bosnians, because they took a part off my Croatian land, and now they are talking as iff it is a part of turkey, and then i read a post like this, then i have one thing to say, in the war we was doing many wrong things, but the bosnia case, we should have finished it, give a part to Croatia (hercegovina and a bit more) the rest to serbia and that issue wouldnt be a problem any more you ****ing muslim piece of ****.

Anonymous
(Login Greeceiscool)

No score for this post
April 25 2006, 6:17 AM 

Watch out with muslims, cauze everywhere they come, they behave like its their place...and than after they steal land from you........

Anonymous
(Login Boksac)

No score for this post
April 25 2006, 11:55 AM 

Thats true, there is only one way to salve the problem,
eliminate them all!

Anonymous
(Login Shumen)

No score for this post
May 3 2006, 10:32 AM 

1 Turks in Bulgaria are less then 1 million
2 Thay have the same rights as bulgarians
3 Thay take part in goverment
4 Most of them do not like turkey (because in 1989 most of them go there and then go back in Bulgaria) Why ? If thay are turk why thay come back?

Damebam
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
May 5 2006, 10:06 PM 

They come back because Volgarska is Turk also bre Asparuk

Anonymous
(Login Shumen)

No score for this post
May 8 2006, 9:16 AM 

yes freak....And republic of vardar is populated only by pure macedonians...
if it is so I just woundering how thay treate you slavs sons of Kuber and how do you think how many years thay will live with you befor join albania

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
May 8 2006, 9:30 AM 

Not before you with the Turks, hehe, along with those of western Thrace. Us Macedonians have maintained our idenity through everything that was thrown at us and we are still here, you Volgari haven't even been challenged yet, the Turks have claim over you in many ways, including their rightful blood descent of the Turkic Bulgars that came from Bulgan in central Mongolia

Anonymous
(Login godosh)

No score for this post
November 19 2006, 6:03 PM 

Thankfully Allah is helping us. Our brother Turkey is strong and with rich muslim money and albanian power inshalla muslims of balkans will rule again.

No more humiliation by bulgars, serbs and greeks, no more discrimination and no more pigs on our lands. Our mosques will call for Ezzan, and we shall pray and fast freely and proudly.

Long live islam in Balkans and god bless our turk brothers to liberate us from satanic orthodox christians.

On behalf of the 15 milion muslims in Balkans
God's servant

ARKAN
(Login ARKAN10)

No score for this post
November 20 2006, 3:42 PM 

your brother turkey hahaha, thats like us serbs saying our brother ethiopia.
its funny how a few of these bosnians try to act like hardcore muslims. At least most of you guys are smart enough to know serbs are the closet thing u got.

Dardanus
(Login dardanus)

No score for this post
November 22 2006, 12:56 AM 

In balkans racism has been going for centuries...its all about religion and land. i dont understand some racists when they say they hate muslims..

a man can follow whatever religion he believes in. that's human's right
but what do you expect of slavs chrisiands and greeks..they have their religion and we have ours..

serbs hate muslims cuz ottoman was ruling the country for centuries
greece's first enemy is turkey muslim country so there it goes hate again
for serbia are albanians...ok let me tell you somethin

in albania more then 60% are muslims and rest roman and orthodox catholics but there is no racism you should only see how they live among eachother.there was never a church or mosque burned..they have 2 diff religion but believe in their own ways.

but in kosovo in 2004 when tensions arose serbs were burning a non-albanian mosque in Nis ..they were serbian muslims..so this is how serbia respects human rights and they want kosovo montenegro and other countries to respect their rights...greece same thing so your mentality its way behind my fellow serbs,greeks.......

some posts i read above say they only need a month for west to get out balkan and they will whipe muslims from europe.....you ppl just stop and think.....if you go after children and women maybe a day...but not over some muslim men...serbs 2 yrs fighitn in kosovo..agains children olds and women..thats their tactics....what about isreali lebenon war...you think isreal would have destroyed lebenon that easy if it wasnt for US help to isreal..most of isrealy air force pilots from US......

its all about muslims and their religion...US the biggest son of biatch bush trying to invade all rich muslim countries for its interests damn US and its allies

Anonymous
(Login ARKAN10)

No score for this post
November 22 2006, 10:51 PM 

Sure looks like these albanians in kosovo are respecting 1000 year old serbian churches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkXqvfBZZc

Dardanus
(Login dardanus)

No score for this post
November 23 2006, 2:11 AM 

arkan they have to finish the job ...cuz you serbs have started burning and they had to finish and the only thing that started the march conflict of that year was the killing of 2 albanian kids that were chased by serbs..so serbs in kosovo have leared the lesson your welcomed to live as minority but not as a violence minority.

Y dont u give me the explanaion of why was the NON -Albanian mosque was burned in NIS...that wasnt an albanain mosqe why was it burned it was the mosqe of muslim minority...this is how you respect others rights..

ARKAN
(Login ARKAN10)

No score for this post
November 23 2006, 5:52 PM 

dont talk to me about human rights albanian pig

Dardanus
(Login dardanus)

No score for this post
November 24 2006, 1:22 AM 

arkan you probably dont knw how to respect them....go maybe the criminals of ur government will discuss them

kushtunica, drashkoviq, tadiq, etc.

Anonymous
(Login General-Antranik)

No score for this post
November 25 2006, 6:25 PM 

kostunica is a "criminal"? I thought he was the obeying ally of the West, and he turned in Milosevic to the International Tribunal, and he persecuted the serb nationalists for the sake of european aid...

Dardanus
(Login dardanus)

No score for this post
November 26 2006, 3:08 AM 

kostunica is a "criminal"? I thought he was the obeying ally of the West, and he turned in Milosevic to the International Tribunal, and he persecuted the serb nationalists for the sake of european aid...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heheh he turned milosevic to the international tribunal..hehhehhe..it was albanians that put him there...for all the wars he caused in balkan --slovenia.croatia, bosnia,, and last kosovo....then kosovars gave conclution to the worst criminal exicted in europes history......Hitler was agains jews...milo criminal against 5 nations....good bye old yugoslavia...welcome inpependence of DArdania(Kosova)...For PPl that deny the reality for me are criminals...cuz he's working agains EU...not for Eu not for serbia to join EU....as the west say....The leaders of serbia are following milosevic foot steps.....its not albanians sayings...its All the west oF EU.....

KOSOVA'S FLAG ITS READY WHEN INDEPENDENCE ARRIVES...ALLAH BLESS ALL ALBANIANS AROUND THE GLOBE.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement