Return to Index  

Help I need a seal for my SM-1000 Chinese air gun

February 14 2010 at 2:01 PM
Phil  (Login 1945pjc)
from IP address


I'm looking for the seal that goes over the pellet on my SM-1000 Chinese air rifle. I think the part number is #70

575 649 0959

TSA- B21/22 SM-1000

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on PaintballCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement