<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

One bullet

December 13 2008 at 7:11 AM
No score for this post

Demosthenes  (Login TheGreekSlav)

One bullet ricochets and hits a boy. Now Greece is in turmoil.

Why did this happen? What do you think about all this? Why has no discussion about this started yet. We can all have a meaningful discussion about what is going on. Maybe we can come up with some viable answers.

I have called my friends in Greece and all but one say it is the Communist Party making a move. One say that society in Greece had already taken a plunge and was only waiting for a spark.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)
Greece Forum Mods Group

Re: One bullet

No score for this post
December 13 2008, 3:51 PM 

"""Why has no discussion about this started yet."""

There has been plenty of discussion about it here;

http://illyria.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=hellasgreece&action=display&thread=14224

That's where all the action is now.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
December 13 2008, 5:16 PM 

Thanks for the info.

Arxileas
(Login MacMako)

No score for this post
January 5 2009, 1:15 AM 

========================================

06) Insulting participants in the discussion.

=======================================

This message has been edited by Arxileas on Jan 5, 2009 1:51 AM

Mac Mako
(Login MacMako)

No score for this post
January 6 2009, 5:00 AM 

[linked image]

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)
Greece Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
January 6 2009, 9:05 PM 

The sad reality of the matter is that the vast majority of the rioter were anarchist from Milan, Italy! My uncle owns a hotel near the Acropolis and he told me that the majority of the rioter all were speaking Italian. That is the reason why the protesters entered the Polytechnic University and caused so much damage. Greeks would not have done that due to the 'Holyness' of the place and the protestors who died there during the Junta.

As far as I am concerned all those rioters not of Greek descent should have been arrested and imprisoned. They are doing nothing but trying to destabalize Greece. There rioting had little to nothing to do with the death of the one kid.

Mac Mako
(Login MacMako)

No score for this post
January 7 2009, 1:01 AM 

Greeks would not have done that due to the 'Holyness' of the place

That is pathetic. You can not say such a thing because it is not true. Sure, the older Greeks may not have done that, but if you really took a good look at who was rioting, it was the bad attitude, don't give a s.hit young Greeks that did it all. And they did it without a purpose behind it.

Those young punks need their as.ses kicked, and given the dicipline their parents neglected to give.

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)
Greece Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
January 7 2009, 5:55 PM 

I agree but if it wasn't for the Italian Anarchist from Milan then it would have never reached that level. The Polytechnic University is known by all Greeks young and old. Yes there are a few ignorant youths who just like destruction but the vast majority of the protestors would not have commited such an act.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement