March 8 2012 at 2:33 PM
Guest  (no login)

yes its 7

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(no login)

Re: rem 7 d players and you are trying to play e wow

March 8 2012, 2:38 PM 

wow you have reached total fagdum, lets get this straight they suck.....they are an E team I dont give a chit where they played...Go beotch about somebody worth beotching about.. Damn if your team sucks that bad that you cant beat rem, then u need to f'n quit.

(no login)

wow

March 8 2012, 2:44 PM 

Yes you are a pu88y

(no login)

March 8 2012, 2:46 PM 

rules are rules

(no login)

March 8 2012, 3:44 PM 

E is for beginners or Rec. teams.....if you've spent more than a season as an E team then you need to give it up & just play league.

(no login)

March 8 2012, 4:09 PM 

What about team affliction? Looks like they are ferguson grease from last year with some GTS guys added. Webster played for the black sox in 09(C class). This is getting ridiculous

(no login)

March 8 2012, 4:15 PM 

It all starts at the top... Larry Green lets teams play where they want

(no login)

March 8 2012, 4:40 PM 

you know if they bump all the e teams that you want bumped. that there will not be enough e teams to play, and you will have to play d.

Bobby T /Team REM Hitsquad
(no login)

March 8 2012, 5:58 PM 

Well I guess ur rt we do if u count 4 guys on a D roster for Co-ed and Robby who hardly ever plays and Bobby Kemp who strictly hits when he has a chance and Brian Pope that was on a D roster last year but never played . Get ur facts straight before posting crap on the board about us . Oh yeah the 4 that ur bitching about that was D in Co-ed played E in 1 single tournament last year ...... have a nice nite and I'll see everyone Saturday at the fields . Good luck to all including u there tiger .

(no login)

March 8 2012, 7:32 PM 

I hope Larry green see this

(no login)

March 8 2012, 7:45 PM 

Exactly there bud if u knew anything u'd know co-ed has no bearing on men's . They could've played B or C co-ed and still play E men's which they were sanctioned E in men's last year . They played E men's in the only men's sanctioned tourney they played last year .

Billy Scrimpshire
(no login)

March 9 2012, 6:49 AM 

Geeeezeee....if you people only knew what you guys were talking about! How do you guys actually know whos on the team anyway!? Its mostly new guys including myself! Only ones that's been on there is Bobby K Bobby T and Kevin M. And robby which onlya plays whenwho he can...We are just a young team that's just getting together wanting to have some fun. All of that continue to start all this crap just is really making to start making it no fun anymore. You worry about your team and we will worry about ours. Go out there and have fun. And this is a "new" REM anyway. So whoever keeps saying when will they fold, this and that ...I will speak for the team myself. I don't see this happening. Have fun on the fields!

(no login)

March 9 2012, 7:36 AM 

people say that cause bobby kemp has a new team every year and no team by the end

(no login)

March 9 2012, 7:39 AM 

did bobby kemp give all you guys this site address at the first team meeting or something cause to be new players yall burn this board up

Billy Scrimpshire
(no login)

March 9 2012, 8:15 AM 

All the new players burn it up???? I've only said somethin 1on or 2 times on here, and the only others I've saw is bobby k and Bobby t and Kevin M. All you "guest" really have no idea. Guess yalls life is really that bad just where you have to get on here and try to start somethin about you have no idea about. It sends out many of laughs to everyone...

(no login)

March 9 2012, 8:24 AM 

Billy some just can't seem to put a name on here because then we'd know and not let them come hang out and drink our beer with us at the field ...... lol

coach
(no login)

March 9 2012, 8:35 AM 

hey if u play for REM dont stoop so low that we argue these boys on this board we got our proof that we r good and if they dont believe so let them scrap up there change and protest us cause it looks like they dont have a job anyway on this board all the time. ine thing is for sure they have agood subject to talk about with REM/HITSQUAD on there mind

Current Topic - rem 7 d players and you are trying to play e wow  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

All threads will move to the top as they are trafficked, keeping everyone aware of what’s new

Moral Expectations on this Forum
No insults/attacks on anyone under 18 years of age in any fashion
All posts will be respectful of a person’s Race/Religion/Gender/Disability
Posts may address a grievance, but must be done in a respectful fashion

Posting Photos
Photos must be posted through sites like Photobucket.Com - it is very easy
Please be respectful and use your best judgement

Listing USED Equipment
Please use the Classified section to list any USED EQUIPMENT of any kind
NO NEW EQUIPMENT or UNIFORMS will be posted for sale without express written permission from Buzini

Posting Tournaments
Please post facts only. We are working on a template for all to use.To review/debate a
tournament, simply start a new thread in the Forum
No tournament will be posted the same weekend of a State Event.

Advertising
No advertisement may be posted without express written permission from Buzini
Rates are $300 every 6 months or $500 one time annual fee
To inquire, send an email to: info@buzinisports.com

Hit Counter
Buzini Board Hits Since 8-6-2012 @ 5pm CST