<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WORTH SUPER SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS!! (Jackson July 28)

July 10 2012 at 4:13 PM
USSSA Tourn. series (Mike Howington)  (no login)

The top 14 teams will be asked to come. If a team in the top 14 declines we will ask the next team on the list and so on. If you are a top 14 team please let us know ASAP if you plan on playing. We still have 2 tourneys to come. July 14 in McComb and July 21 Brandon.

PRIZE PACK (per division)

1st...12 Worth Bats, 12 worth pants, 12 worth jerseys, 12 worth shorts, 12 worth towels

2nd...12 Worth pants, 12 Worth Jerseys, 12 Worth back packs, 12 worth towels

454 WORTH HOMERUN CHALLENGE WILL BE THERE AS WELL!!

any questions call

Mike (601) 331-3669

Lance (601) 941-2419

Standings as of now
D class http://www.worthss.com/#/d-standings/4560218740

E class http://www.worthss.com/#/e-standings/4560027671

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
USSSA Tourn. series (Mike Howington)
(no login)

Re: WORTH SUPER SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS!! (Jackson July 28)

July 10 2012, 4:15 PM 

everyone should be entered by Monday July 23

(Login ballsdeep1)

July 11 2012, 7:18 AM 

whos the 14 teams??

(no login)

July 11 2012, 8:48 AM 

Click on the link above.

(no login)

July 11 2012, 1:53 PM 

If we are in the top 14 Do we have to pay to come to the Championship on the 28th ?

(no login)

yes

July 11 2012, 1:53 PM 

yes

(no login)

July 11 2012, 1:55 PM 

Yes. Entry is $250.

(no login)

July 13 2012, 12:13 PM 

what teams are going to brandon next weekend to get their points or protect their points

(no login)

July 13 2012, 12:18 PM 

Unless its double points there is no way any d teams can lose their spots

(no login)

July 16 2012, 10:24 AM 

are u crazy bio is 10 points out

I want to play in this
(no login)

July 16 2012, 2:24 PM 

We will be there in the E if invited!

Hurricanes

(no login)

July 19 2012, 2:22 PM 

the points are not all updated and we don't know which teams are not coming that are in the top 14

(no login)

Updates

July 19 2012, 2:55 PM 

They r updated

(no login)

July 19 2012, 5:02 PM 

but will change after this weekend in Brandon.

(no login)

July 22 2012, 3:28 PM 

Who all is playing in this one?

(no login)

July 22 2012, 10:02 PM 

Do you have a list of the teams in each division that are actually going to attend this event? I have heard of some that qualified that will not attend due to Church State this weekend.

(no login)

so

July 22 2012, 10:04 PM 

He will have 14 in each I am sure. Who it is really doesnt matter just show up and play. Brackets are supposed to be done tomorrow night

(no login)

July 23 2012, 10:47 AM 

Will u give a team list in each division or at least update the USSSA site so we can see what teams are committed

(no login)

July 23 2012, 12:03 PM 

Who cares whose in it. You are most likely going to go regardless. This isn't football, you wont have to run through film or gameplan for any specific team. Show up and try to win the package.

(no login)

d teams

July 23 2012, 12:21 PM 

the d list is updated on the worthss.com page those listed teams are in the tournament as of now

(no login)

?

July 23 2012, 7:36 PM 

Since y'all kicked out Strikeforce who gets in

(no login)

July 23 2012, 8:14 PM 

Strikeforce hasn't been kicked out! There a legal D team!

(no login)

Yea they have

July 23 2012, 8:18 PM 

No one is worried about Strikeforce for sure but lance told them they were out. Just what I heard

(no login)

July 23 2012, 8:23 PM 

U heard wrong! Lance utrip boss is from Louisiana! He cant overide Robert Boudreaux!

(no login)

Ok calm down

July 23 2012, 8:27 PM 

All that anger will get y'all slapped around on the field like y'all did twice last weekend. Did I hear that wrong to

(no login)

July 23 2012, 9:36 PM 

It's Kool. We welcome the challenge So bring it!!!!!

(no login)

July 23 2012, 10:57 PM 

the WSS is USSSA sanctioned but not ran by USSSA.

(no login)

Look at this they a D team alright

July 23 2012, 11:17 PM 

Sandbaggers
This a conference tournament
http://www.usssa.com/sports/Tournament3.asp?TournamentID=803799

That's the La Charger team that played C class the last 3 years.

(no login)

July 23 2012, 11:19 PM 

25.2 runs a game! Thats a D team alright

(no login)

July 23 2012, 11:57 PM 

Article II Team Eligibility

Sec. 6 (a) All teams that wish to compete out-of-state tournaments sanctioned by the USSSA must register and be classified by their HOME State Director.

(b)A Tournament Director shall not accept an out-of-state team unless:
1. The team has a roster online;
2. He contacts the team's HOME State Director to establish proper classification;

Articel III Team Classification

Sec. 1. Teams and individuals will be classified either by the Association's National By-Laws or by THEIR respective State Director

Sec. 2. (a) Teams not classified by the Association's National By-Laws will be classified by their respective State Directo. State Directos will decide on an acceptable method to control team rosters and classifications of all programs.

(b) The main criteria for classifying teams is the overall strength of the team offensively and defensively regardless of whether or the team has any home run hitters.

(c) The classification of all theams that are not moved up by the Associations's National By-Laws will be determined by the APPROPRIATE (THEIR) State Director or National Classification Committee according to overall strength of the team simply because reclassification by-laws does not affect their team.

SEC. 3 (A) A STATE DIRECTOR HAS AUTHORITY TO RECLASSIFY ANY TEAM DURING THE CURRENT SEASON EXCEPT WHEN A TEAM HAS BEEN RECLASSIFED BY THE BY-LAWS
OR THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE.

Worth Sponsorhip Series Rules:
1. You must play in your approved USSSA classification
2. All out of state teams must have their roster approved by the Mississippi State Director.

All Louisiana Teams were reclassifed after last year. The rules states that it's up to the State Director to do what they want. LA Chargers did not win any of the following:
State
NIT
Nationals
Did not finish in top % at world for bump

There was no mandatory bump so it was strictly up to the State Director where everyone plays in 2012.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 12:12 AM 

It's up to lance he's the director. If he says a team can't get in its his series. Louisiana director has no say so over nothing in Ms

(no login)

July 24 2012, 5:49 AM 

He's not just the Louisiana director, he's over the complete south! Lance must answer to him! Larry green answers to him

(no login)

July 24 2012, 6:35 AM 

I talked to the State Director Robert Boudreaux. He is not only the State Director, but he is also the Executive Vice President of USSSA. He was asked what is the classification of Strike Force in Louisiana they are "D" class, but here they are getting kicked out of a tournament because they are claiming they are "C" class. I asked him, "Which classification are they? They are in the same boat as us. We are going to go to Orlando for world and will we have a team protest us and get kicked out the tournament all the way over there like what just happened to them?" His answer to me was "No. I am telling you right now that will not happen. Everyone in Louisiana is where they should be. If ya'll registered "D" class in Louisiana this year, yall are "D" class where ever ya'll go.

The post above stated that each State Director has the authority to see reclassify teams. The Louisiana State Director did that this year for what ever reason. The Mississippi State Director, Texas State Director, etc. have no authority over another state's team or player classification.

My gripe is this Lance, I wouldn't call you out on the board, but someone has already brought your name up. I know a lot of the guys on Strike Force, and they have guys who drove 4 hours away and got hotel rooms to play in your tournament. All of these guys pay for those types of things out of their pockets. Not only did you allow them to play in one of your tournaments, you allowed them to play in another one that got rained out. Ya'll also were going to let them into the tournament in Brandon Mississippi. So what would have happened if you wouldn't have decided this until this week and they would have played in all 3 tournaments? That would have been minimum of $600 entry fees, approximately $800 in gas, and approximately $400 for hotel rooms.

Call their state director. He will tell you that they like us are "D" class. Don't sit here on the phone and tell them they have too many "C" players. That's why theyhave a State Directory. Get in touch with him, and you ask him what he classifies that team as.

If not just admit, your guys dropped the ball on this one. They are legally a "D" team, and can go to "D" world for USSSA legally. You have teams crying about player history, and you do not want to upset your local teams. Don't sit there and make excuses about why the rules don't let them in because they are not breaking any rules. Be a man and tell them you do not want them to play in your tournament because YOU don't want the other teams mad at YOU, not because they have too many players of a certain class. Their classification isn't your call. If you don't let them in your tournament, at least make it right with them because like I said before, they have permission to play "D". Everyone in Louisiana was reclassified to "E" or "D". You or your directors should have been more observant of the rosters, and you are taking the place of their state director and classifying them. You have the right to tell any team that you don't want them in your tournament, but the problem here is that you allowed a legal team to play in a series that allotted this team with an automatic berth in the Championship Series, and now you are trying to back step out of the heat you are taking from other teams in the tournament.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 6:49 AM 

U were the one the handled the brackets In all other wss tournies and strikeforce was approved by you! Don't sit here and steal this teams entry fee for other tourneys and then all of a sudden you say they can't play! I dont play on their team but I'm great friends with these guys and wanna see them be treated fairly! Word is DuDley and Mike both approve of strikeforce but you're the one that's trying not to let it happen!

(no login)

July 24 2012, 7:22 AM 

Even if Boudreaux has classified them D in Louisiana , if according to the national classification they have over 3 C players on their roster then they are C. No matter how you try to justify it! I wouldn't use Dudley as an argument point either because he allowed a E team to pick up a C player and play in one of his tourneys.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 7:30 AM 

Basically all it comes down to is lance don't wont strike force in it because he feels he can't compete for the championship with them in the tournament...it's that simple...lance you are pathetic and your the reason, alone with Larry green, usssa is the way it is now!!!

(no login)

July 24 2012, 7:35 AM 

If you guys are not gonna let them Play o think you are least owe those guys $1000. Its wrong but I'm willing to bet money you guys had it planned when you took strike force money.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 7:48 AM 

If you guys are not gonna let them Play o think you are least owe those guys $1000. Its wrong but I'm willing to bet money you guys had it planned when you took strike force money.

(no login)

Compete with them?

July 24 2012, 7:55 AM 

Haha come on. SF thinks mighty highly of themselves but that's about it. They would be the third best team in the tournament. Let them in

(no login)

July 24 2012, 8:27 AM 

To the post about national classification for strike force being c. Nationally they are classified D by their state director. They can go to USSSA D world. They are nationally classified D class by their director. They haven't won anything to justify the bump to C this year or last year.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 8:43 AM 

I need to trade some used WSS Softballs for some NEW GURUS FOR SATURDAY anybody know how to reach Lance or Mike. Trade not buy we already bought alot of the WSS balls.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 9:09 AM 

Why don't you have your state director call him.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 9:09 AM 

When I said national classification I was referring to players not entire team. You can be classified D and carry 3 players classified as C but anything over 3 then your roster is classified a C roster even if you only have 4 C 5 D and 3 E its still a C roster .......

(no login)

July 24 2012, 9:22 AM 

You say strikeforce isn't being treated fairly. What about the all the other teams. They have to play by the 3 c player rule and strikeforce doesn't. That sounds right.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 9:37 AM 

Teams are granted appeals. Teams get reclassified by their directors. It happens.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 9:52 AM 

I understand after 3 C players you are C, but that's not the case in Louisiana this year. All teams were classified as either D or C. Under normal circumstances Louisiana teams would not have a foot to stand on because what y'all are saying is correct, but as far as this year, the circumstances are not normal. The state director has classified every team D or E and it is at his discretion which class a team will play unless they are automatically bumped by the by-laws set forth by the USSSA National Classification Committee. No team in Louisiana has done anything this year or last year to be bumped by the by-laws so where teams play is up to the state director. It has nothing to do with the roster last year this year in Louisiana. The state director is choosing to do things his was for certain reasons that I do not know, but if a team has permission to play D world legally then why wouldn't they be a "D" team? Smith Optics, Nola Eltie, Cross Seekers are all classified D class this year. Look on the USSSA website. That proves that no one is trying to cheat. It's just how things are in Louisoana this year. This was explained to Lance. He admitted that he knew these were the circumstances in Louisiana this year, but he felt that he has the power to classify out of state teams. I also heard that he said a team wasn't allowed because they registered in a different state in order to not have to play C class. That is completely opposite of what's going on with Strike Force. They registered in their state with their director the correct way. The State Director and his directors made the decision to classify teams this way this year, and they are being punished for playing in their correct classifications. How can they not be protested at world, but they can be kicked out of a nonqualifier. The bottom line is this comes down to money. The people throwing this series are more worried about making a profit than doing the right thing. Teams are putting heat on them so instead of trying to fix it, they are just goin to throw out one "legal" team in order to appease the other 14 teams so they don't lose money.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 10:06 AM 

It's our state.. You have to play by our rules...our ms Teams won't be getting screwed because your director is to lazy to classify teams how they should be classified.... Since he won't Lance will.. Nice Try though.. Id of done the same.. It's a nice prize package.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 10:11 AM 

Ok by ur way of thinking then if the Mississippi director did same thing BWW or Sportscenter could come to Louisiana and play as a D team and y'all wouldn't fuss and cuss about it ? I doubt it seriously because I've played the Cajun and seen how the Louisiana teams scrutinized our rosters. Someone openly admitted that SF was a conference team earlier so what gives them the rt to drop just because yalls director did a stupid move?

(no login)

July 24 2012, 10:25 AM 

This is OUR state. Stay your cajun coon a**** at home.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 10:33 AM 

Did y'all not see strike force lost to a C team from Florida and also a D team. Stop being babies and let them play.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:20 AM 

We are a D class team we played one conference tournament for the same reason most other D teams played it. It was at big league dreams, and they have a consultation bracket. We are not a conference team.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:30 AM 

Y'all didn't play in the consolation bracket. Your team took 7th and stayed in the big bracket we saw. Your team avg 25.2 runs a game. That's no D team pal. SF needs to face the facts you got caught sandbagging get over it. Lance did the right thing.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:45 AM 

If the rest of us here can only have 3 C players from last year then strikeforce can't either. I know they played in one tournament but it would screw over all of us theat have played in more then one tournament

(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:57 AM 

They not even best team in LA you buncha cry babies

(no login)

July 24 2012, 12:04 PM 

If you think that LA USSSA has the correct formula for classifying teams, Why do you guys not want to play in USSSA "D" State this weekend in LA? Just asking?

(no login)

July 24 2012, 12:28 PM 

Cause the prize package is a Lil different u *******

(no login)

July 24 2012, 12:31 PM 

Lol if u scared say u scared!!

(no login)

Scared of who

July 24 2012, 12:33 PM 

Be a long way for y'all to drive to get slapped around by a ms team AGAIN

(no login)

July 24 2012, 12:39 PM 

Well sounds like they won't get that opportunity will they now y is that hmmm o ya I forgot y'all scared hahaha

(no login)

Yessssss

July 24 2012, 12:57 PM 

We all are terrified of a bottom feeder out of LA. Garbage *** team

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:00 PM 

How is it sandbagging when your roster is approved by the state director to play a certain class? Sandbagging is changing the spelling of players names or the state in order to get around the rules of the association. None of this happened. The only thing we are guilty of is being reclassified by our state directors to the apporpriate class which they have the right to do.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:08 PM 

Lance didn't do anything wrong, seems to me Louisana State Director is an idoit. If he makes the rules I Louisana then they re for Louisana not all over.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:21 PM 

^^^ two posts up thanks for admitting it now have a great day

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:22 PM 

*three

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:24 PM 

Lance you are a real peace of work. You just told me on the phone we are a legitiment D class team from the state of Louisiana, and you know this, but you are refusing to let us play in your tournament because you are saying we have too many guys from a C class team last year although we have permission and have been classified for D class this year. We played in one tournament, and our roster was online. We were invited to play in 2 other tournaments. Your rules are as follows:
1. You must play in your USSSA Classification.
We are D class and trying to play D class.
2. Your roster must be approved by the state director of Mississippi.

It was online the entire time, and no one said anything about that. Don't come here with all these rules about this and that and how we do things. I told you to be a man and admit you just dont want us playing in your tournament, which you just did to me on the phone. You said its ya'lls thing which is fine. So I then asked what happened if we played in all three tournaments then what? You said you would maybe have caught it by then. That's fine. You want this done, this is your series don't mislead teams that are legal then change your mind after taking their money. Yes I just told him that some of my guys drove from 4 hours away and had gotten hotel rooms, and if this is a big misunderstanding then make it right. Give me my entry fee back, and that can be the end of it. But of course you're going to laugh and be like know.....yea real piece of work.

Strike Force Tyler

(no login)

Rules are Rules

July 24 2012, 1:31 PM 

Its not just Lance. Our state director has been telling tournament directors to make sure out of state teams have no more than 3 C players from last year. You have like 186

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:32 PM 

I say let them in. Let's start a poll on it just like the balls.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:33 PM 

So you are saying that a State Championship doesn't mean anything. Only prizes is what we all should be playing for? Just asking?

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:49 PM 

Who would not want to play in there own state tourney? You guys only play for a great prize package? Your team is the reason softball is dying trying to load up and sandbag to win lower tournaments.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 1:56 PM 

Sorry to here this Strikeforce welcome to the Dictatorship of MS softball in USSSA whenever lance feels a team is better than his they simply get them bumped up or removed from
The event. This has been going on for 2 years now has happened with several
MS Teams.. Just know it's not all of MS its just these A$$ Clowns doing it.. I am just eager to see will they bump winstop to C next year since they say it's the power ranking that gets u bumped or a state win.. Yalls power ranking is pretty high so what's it going to be lance and mike y'all moving up in 2013 or finding another way around it again?

(no login)

July 24 2012, 2:07 PM 

The rules state that if you have more than 3 c players from last year you are a C class team. The rules also state that your state director has the right to classify teams where ever they want to classify you unless you have been bumped by the national by laws so Strike Force is doing nothing wrong. They are playing where they are allowed to play without cheating, as messed up as some of you may think it is, but once a state director okays a teams classification, that is the teams classification. It is the director of that state's option of where he wants to classify a team.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 2:09 PM 

These clowns as so u call it give your team a series to play in with a great prize pack. It is YOUR choice to try and play in them. Stay within THEIR rules and you will be okay or start your own series.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 2:09 PM 

If they get every team that beat them bumped to c, shouldn't have a problem with a c division making next year. Haha.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 2:10 PM 

Like I said. Play where your director wants for you to play. Maybe that is YOUR state tournament.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 2:45 PM 

How bout Strike Force just goes in under a different name and change all their names on line

(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:24 PM 

this team has 13 C player from 2011
1 B player from 2011
12 C player from 2012
1 B player from 2012
you are not D class sorry
This is not Lance doing this it a D class only went you leave La. your not D Class

(Login Elite00)

July 24 2012, 3:27 PM 

Ok so can Nola Elite play in this?

(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:33 PM 

Well they don't have any C are B player from 2012 But they do have 11 are 12 C player from 2011. So know i don't thank so sorry

(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:35 PM 

No, dummie. This is for the top 14 finishers in the WSS just as it says at the top. You must not be able to read. Strike Force finished top 14 but the roster is illegal to play for the ship. They kinda getting screwed. End of story. If Nola Elite had qualified then theyd prob be able to play bc they aint got all them C players on their roster even though theyd drum Strike Force.

Knuckle buster
(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:48 PM 

I say let them in we will play them first Lance or let us play y'all first!!!!!!!!

(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:53 PM 

Strike force is 3-0 against them this year dummy

(Login Elite00)

July 24 2012, 3:55 PM 

They (Nola Elite) would be getting the same as Strike Force cuz no way in hell Lance would let that happen even if they qualifed. He'd kick & scream & cry just as he is now bec Nola would cut Wingstop in 3 for sure. MS needs to get rid of him bec he bends the rules to promote his team & ther chance to win only & has been that way for too long.

(no login)

July 24 2012, 3:57 PM 

Lol I repeat if you scared say you scared!!!!!

(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:35 PM 

I'm pretty sure Wingstop is not eligible for the prize package in this tourney, so Lance could care less if Strike Force can beat them.

You know
(no login)

July 25 2012, 4:09 AM 

I am cutting the middle on every swing

(no login)

July 25 2012, 7:13 AM 

That's ******** they know if the win the are gonna take package! If they not the should get out the tourney and let someone in who has a chance to win!

(no login)

July 25 2012, 7:19 AM 

I was told the could win the package

(no login)

July 25 2012, 7:25 AM 

Too much comp don't have worry about wings top winning it, they have not won big tourn all year. Just little heads up watch for there restitch balls.

(no login)

July 25 2012, 8:03 AM 

Are you kidding me. Restiched balls? You my friend is stupid and trouble maker . Dude we all hit same balls. Wow you just wanted to get your shot in. Good job. WINGSTOP won't come close to winning tournament.

(no login)

July 25 2012, 8:32 AM 

Lance why don't u be a real man and answer the phone to strikeforce! Have the nuts to tell them you're team is scared!

A Coach
(no login)

July 25 2012, 8:40 AM 

Lance and Mike hang in there ! Thank you for all of the WSS events this year and I am glad to see we will be using the same balls we have been hitting all year. I know the Gurus are better but Yall made the rules and I am glad we will be using the same balls for the Championship. Thanks again for Everything this Year.

(no login)

July 25 2012, 8:46 AM 

Dude, It's not wingstop, man if he let yall play half the teams said they wouldn't show up. Complain about them also. But you won't.

(no login)

July 25 2012, 11:50 AM 

Trust me he would have 14 teams no matter of they showed up or not! Everyone wants the prize package!

(no login)

July 26 2012, 2:25 PM 

Re: Strike force July 25 2012, 3:37 PM

They will play in the " D " State this weekend in Carencro, La at Pelican Park.But they wanted that prize Pack from Mississippi.They must not have a Sponsor that supplies them with Bats, only reason we can figure they did not want to win their State in the first place.Not hatin. Just my analysis. Good Luck in State.P.S.They have some Talent on this Roster.David from Hammond.

# Player Year Team
1 ED ANTHONY 2012 Strike Force
2 KYLE BROUSSARD 2012 Strike Force
3 SHANE DAVID 2012 Strike Force
4 JONATHAN DOUCET 2012 Strike Force
5 SHAUN ESTAY 2012 Strike Force
6 TYRONE HOWARD JR. 2012 Strike Force
7 CHARLES KLEINPETER 2012 Strike Force
8 TYLER LABAUVE 2012 Strike Force
9 CONNOR LEE 2012 Strike Force
10 JASON LOUQUE 2012 Strike Force
11 STEVEN MAJOR 2012 Strike Force
12 STEVE MCLIN 2012 Strike Force
13 PHILIP ROBINSON 2012 Strike Force
14 DOUG STROUD 2012 Strike Force
15 DUSTIN WHALEY 2012 Strike Force
16 DUANE WILKINSON 2012 Strike Force

(no login) Re: Strike force July 26 2012, 12:48 AM

9 La Chargers from last year that were C

(no login) Re: Strike force July 26 2012, 12:57 AM

Amazing! Looks like the same roster and all I did was copy and paste but their idoit state director wanted to drop them down to D Class..GTFOH!

# Player Year Team
1 ED ANTHONY 2011 LA CHARGERS
2 BLAKE BROWN 2011 LA CHARGERS
3 SHANE DAVID 2011 LA CHARGERS
4 MARK HEBERT 2011 LA CHARGERS
5 CHRISTOPHER HUGHES 2011 LA CHARGERS
6 CHASE KLEINPETER 2011 LA CHARGERS
7 JASON LOUQUE 2011 LA CHARGERS
8 STEVEN MAJOR 2011 LA CHARGERS
9 YANCE MAY 2011 LA CHARGERS
10 DUSTIN PARNELL 2011 LA CHARGERS
11 PHILLIP ROBINSON 2011 LA CHARGERS
12 DOUG STROUD 2011 LA CHARGERS
13 MICHAL SUMMERLIN 2011 LA CHARGERS
14 DEVIN TERRELL 2011 LA CHARGERS
15 DUSTIN WHALEY 2011 LA CHARGERS
16 DUANE WILKINSON 2011 LA CHARGERS

(no login)

July 26 2012, 2:31 PM 

Ok now list Slapcats roster from MS bec they just played in won in Louisiana NSA E State. Slapcats were C class last year & have the same team but yet can move from C class to playing E in Louisiana? Yet your crying about a C team last year playing D this year??? Lol! Bunch of wussies!

(no login)

c playing e

July 26 2012, 2:44 PM 

looks like ms does a better job at catching sandbaggers than la

(no login)

Cats

July 26 2012, 2:48 PM 

The pu$$ycats are C in MS that's your fault for letting them play E

(no login)

July 26 2012, 3:44 PM 

^^^ Yo Dippy do u just said the key thing NSA and ISA , everyone in Mississippi is E class in both of those association's because no one here plays it or has been sanctioned for it in A WHILE ....... SMH you can't compare apples to peanuts dummy this is USSSA ........

(no login)

July 26 2012, 5:02 PM 

Apples to peanuts.......if your a C class team in any association then you don't belong in E period. Wow you must have peanuts out of them two.

(no login)

July 26 2012, 5:33 PM 

Well according to SF reasoning there's nothing wrong with that since the Mississippi State director approved it . Why are you still biatching about it?

(no login)

July 26 2012, 8:19 PM 

Whats Larry Greens #?

(no login)

July 26 2012, 8:43 PM 

That's right go Larry! Approve of MS teams moving from C class to E class to play in LA but let's not let a LA team who is classified as D play D in MS. I gotta say though......LA directors sure have balls I mean apples to let MS teams play down 2 classes to compete. Let's also not let LA teams play in our state tournaments too while LA let's whoever play in theirs. What a joke.

(no login)

July 26 2012, 9:00 PM 

It don't matter- sf players will still be there playing

(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:28 PM 

Larry is MS utrip state director. Slap Cats did not play e in utrip. some people are idiots.

(no login)

July 27 2012, 6:20 AM 

If any of y'all La crybabies wanna complain about teams playing ISA or NSA y'all can contact Jack Marsh - NSA or Dustin Roberts - ISA . Jack coaches World Record Hunts and is NSA state director, Dustin coaches Ms Storm and is ISA state director .......... WAAAAA WAAAAA MY POO NANNY {} HURTS

(no login)

July 27 2012, 7:41 AM 

^^^^^All that coming from an MS puzzified player. Give me my ball back you can't play....your too good & we sux. Lmao!

(no login)

July 27 2012, 8:17 AM 

This is an honest question, BC I've only got 1 AB in all the wss events this year combined, second tourney of the year, so I haven't been around the teams much this year, who is the favorite in this one, or is it a pretty level playing field?

(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:45 AM 

D class will be rampage, predators, and wingstop probably.

(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:50 AM 

Hell man if Wingstop don't win after setting up this tourney, Lance ain't never gonna let ya'll play again.

Current Topic - WORTH SUPER SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS!! (Jackson July 28)  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

All threads will move to the top as they are trafficked, keeping everyone aware of what’s new

Moral Expectations on this Forum
No insults/attacks on anyone under 18 years of age in any fashion
All posts will be respectful of a person’s Race/Religion/Gender/Disability
Posts may address a grievance, but must be done in a respectful fashion

Posting Photos
Photos must be posted through sites like Photobucket.Com - it is very easy
Please be respectful and use your best judgement

Listing USED Equipment
Please use the Classified section to list any USED EQUIPMENT of any kind
NO NEW EQUIPMENT or UNIFORMS will be posted for sale without express written permission from Buzini

Posting Tournaments
Please post facts only. We are working on a template for all to use.To review/debate a
tournament, simply start a new thread in the Forum
No tournament will be posted the same weekend of a State Event.

Advertising
No advertisement may be posted without express written permission from Buzini
Rates are $300 every 6 months or $500 one time annual fee
To inquire, send an email to: info@buzinisports.com

Hit Counter
Buzini Board Hits Since 8-6-2012 @ 5pm CST