<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Yo rocky

November 15 2012 at 9:38 AM
Guest  (no login)

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She says you've been blowing her inbox up on Facebook and sends me pics of the messages. You are really good friends with her husband and are a sorry a$$ for that. I wonder how your wife would feel about seeing it?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Don Clanton
(no login)

Re: Yo rocky

November 15 2012, 10:14 AM 

i got no dog in this race , but on a message board? and behind a guest name? the least you could have done was get his # and text him this info. just sayin

(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:20 AM 

If it was my wife i would have. He's low enough to chase my buddy's what makes it wrong to let everyone know.

Don Clanton
(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:29 AM 

ok i see your point, but if you see no problem with calling him out leave your name so the WHOLE story is out there. just saying man, drama is what kills this world/game/board. and by no means do I condone such actions as the accused, just feel there are other ways to handle it.

(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:29 AM 

Wow that's pretty low to call him out on the mess board. If you got balls might wanna call him or something. Don't put it for the world to see.

(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:34 AM 

This is rocky. No time for a log in. You got an issue with me call me. 6015772801. And btw I'm not married so mind your own business bro. But you got the balls to call me out on the board then holla at me.

(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:38 AM 

Really call me cause I don't know who's wife I'm talking to.. So please let me know.

Fernando Goldmon
(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:40 AM 

Yo don! What's up this your brother from another mother holla sometime! 6015804793! Hope this makes me a man I left my name btw!

Screech16
(Login Screech16)

Bluff has been Called

November 15 2012, 10:47 AM 

Air it out.... I dont belive this for one minute. But if its true, which i doubt it is, be man enough to air it out. i just got off the phone with rock03ball himself who thought this was great. said he dont even play ball and is still the talk of the board.

Rocky also said once he gets back from lunch he will be having an OFFICAL PRESS RELEASE. Stay tuned

(no login)

November 15 2012, 10:51 AM 

LMAO!! Will it be on twitter too?

Fernando Goldmon
(no login)

November 15 2012, 11:23 AM 

This **** is why I love this damn board! Please lunch be over daddy ready to hear the press release! And for anyone who knows this girl does she atleast look good?! I need details on this matter ASAP!

(no login)

Blake Terrell

November 15 2012, 11:28 AM 

Hide ya kids hide ya wife. Lol this board gets old

Rock03ball
(Login Rock03ball)

November 15 2012, 11:48 AM 

OK, I'm back from my thanksgiving dinner at the school with my kids.

Cough Cough, May I have your attention please!! May I have your attention please!!! Will the Real POS that posted this please stand up!! I repeat, will the real POS that posted this please stand up!! Where gonna have a problem here..
Its funny that no one has yet to call or text my phone. How about your can also email me at rock03ball@yahoo.com.. You can be from your real address or phone if you like or from a fake one. I dont care. Im sure you will have a fake one because all your trying to do start some **** over nothing, and you already done that. Im not ******* anyone of yalls wife's and your sorry piece of **** *** would know I'm not married if you knew me. I have no idea why you would decide to start some **** with ME but what is the point?? I dont even play softball anymore and someone had to message me to look at the board. I made sure it was told to NOT DELETE THIS THREAD... Now if you have a question, or problem with me then please feel free to text me/call me at 6015772801, OR email me at rock03ball@yahoo.com or however you feel the need to get in touch with me. Its all good with me.
Piece out homie!!!

Fernando Goldmon
(no login)

November 15 2012, 11:55 AM 

Please do not call or text rocky! Message him on here everyone wants to hear what this POS has to say. So when you ready you POS lol you have are attention!

Rock03ball
(Login Rock03ball)

November 15 2012, 11:56 AM 

LOL thats fine also!!! You can your guest name on here to reply to me..
HAHA funny **** nando,

Fernando goldmon
(no login)

November 15 2012, 12:13 PM 

It's not me! I just wanna see where this is gonna lead lol hell someone might bleed! Lol

(no login)

LOL

November 15 2012, 12:46 PM 

typical Nando always in the middle of drama.

eric manlick
(no login)

November 15 2012, 1:22 PM 

Well put Rocky! Sad when someone stoops so low!

Rock03ball
(Login Rock03ball)

November 15 2012, 1:40 PM 

Ok guys.. I have to have an open confession..
Took me till after lunch to figure out that I needed to go ahead and say it and admit what I am doing.. I would like to get some facts straight though with my confession. With that being said I want you to know that its not your wife I have been seeing, Guest its your mother that has been blowing me in the parking lot of McDonalds for the past month. There I said it.. I feel so much better now. I need to get something to eat now. Piece out!!

Screech16
(Login Screech16)

Webster!!

November 15 2012, 1:43 PM 

It's PEACE rocky unless your talking about the PIECE your getting from his wife

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

All threads will move to the top as they are trafficked, keeping everyone aware of what’s new

Moral Expectations on this Forum
No insults/attacks on anyone under 18 years of age in any fashion
All posts will be respectful of a person’s Race/Religion/Gender/Disability
Posts may address a grievance, but must be done in a respectful fashion

Posting Photos
Photos must be posted through sites like Photobucket.Com - it is very easy
Please be respectful and use your best judgement

Listing USED Equipment
Please use the Classified section to list any USED EQUIPMENT of any kind
NO NEW EQUIPMENT or UNIFORMS will be posted for sale without express written permission from Buzini

Posting Tournaments
Please post facts only. We are working on a template for all to use.To review/debate a
tournament, simply start a new thread in the Forum
No tournament will be posted the same weekend of a State Event.

Advertising
No advertisement may be posted without express written permission from Buzini
Rates are $300 every 6 months or $500 one time annual fee
To inquire, send an email to: info@buzinisports.com

Hit Counter
Buzini Board Hits Since 8-6-2012 @ 5pm CST