No not all

by Nucc (Login Forerunner)

If I didn't care I wouldn't ask questions. Everbody that has a false concept of God being a non-believer, atheist, or FALSE Christian may have that false concept because of what they have personally gone through in life. My forum intention is to get at the real reasons for such false concepts and to expose the FALSE concept. My life has been very successful in the spiritual sense because I have my priorities set.

I don't seek the approval of man, I seek the approval of God. I don't seek for material gains although I appreciate and am thankful for what I do have, I seek for a crown that WON'T PERISH.

1 Cor 9:24-27

24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but WE for an IMPERISHABLE CROWN.

26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.

27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. NKJV

If I were to get DISQUALIFIED, it would have to be God that disqualifies me, which is why those who have previously been placed in dilemmas UNABLE TO ESCAPE have been disqualified. I have no such dilemma that I know of yet which is WHY I INVITE CHALLENGE to my forum. No chance to HIDE. If you're REAL then you should be there but FEW have ventured.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says,~~~~Jesus Christ"

Posted on May 27, 2012, 10:07 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Photobucket