Nucc said to Vince

by Don (no login)

Nucc said:

I know you can't see clear in the darkness of the box you exist in Vince but IT CLEARLY has INDICATED that God (the Son) who is with the Father IN THE BEGINNING became flesh and we SEE GOD IN THE FLESH when we observe Jesus Christ.

Don:

Not to get entangled with doctrine, Nucc, nor to discount your beliefs, but the only people that have seen Christ (God in the flesh) and reported it were Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John.

I believe there are some other references made by Paul, but Paul did not see Christ in the flesh, but rather by faith he believed Christ came in the flesh as you do. His experience was spiritual on the road to Damascus.

I do not have a problem with your faith Nucc, believe as you would and stay true to “never hurt any one” and all is good. That does not mean you should not defend your Good believes, but as the bible teaches (by example) your greatest negative response is dusting your shoes off against them, and I suppose that does not physically hurt anyone.

Don

Posted on Jun 5, 2012, 9:59 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Photobucket