You must be the most stupid idiot that ever posted on the net, Bob

by Don (no login)

Return to Index

We own nothing
by Bob (no login)
We leave this earth with the same material posessions we had when we arrived.

One cannot accumulate material wealth without creating material poverty. For every win there is an equal loss.

"The best things in life are not things"

Don—

You must be the most stupid idiot that ever posted on the net, Bob—and I say this kindly. When you put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger, or fall on your own sword by your own doing; leave my white kind out of it OK--- you must be talking to the idiot blacks, Bob, or bread too close to your sister for you to be that stupid.

BUT, however, if you want to be a poor dumb (cat crap), STUPID as a box of bricks, it is your right to do so. I will not stand IN YOUR WAY.
SO WHY DO YOU NEED AN EXCUSE TO BE a POOR DUNG HEAP, WHEN YOU CAN JUST DO IT, AND not HAVE AN EXCUSE~!

Nothing makes me vomit worse than a poor, that cannot even pay rent, retard, trying to justify their own evil poordom.

OOOH POOOOR you, all is lost, no reason to work, no reason to improve, you are going to die anyways--- you have nothing---you FOOK FACE---- SO JUST GIVE UP, shut up, AND DIE--- HAVE AT it you demented moron—you should be on drugs or on a doctor’s care----- in a padded cell.

Why is it you make Christ shamed? And you claim to be a Christian as you justify your lack of money, your poor state in life, and your lack of spiritual guidance? Shame on you!

If that is all you have, your own justification to be a poor crap head--- I will leave you to your own self-created misery.

I will tell you this right up front—you will never work for me, I’m a producer, but then that is what you want you lazy fook.

Don

Posted on Jun 17, 2012, 1:43 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Photobucket