So Obama is going to win ?

by Super (no login)

So looks like Obama is going to win, eh?

www.intrade.com

My guess is that he will pick PORTMAN as his VP candidate. If he does so, that MIGHT give him Ohio, and we all know that OH is very important in the scheme of elections. (OH, PA, FL, VA, NC and a few other states are the ones that decide presidential races after all).

---Really that is his only shot... Portman as the VP candidate and maybe Romney gets Ohio. And assuming he can get FL and OH with Obama taking PA, then he does have a shot.

But in the end, I think Obama will win. D@mn, NUCC and others will have to be pissed off that Obama is going to get another 4 dang years in the white house! ---Doesn't matter really... Not as if Mitt Romney would know what the hell he was doing once in office either. USA is headed down the wrong path either way.

So my money is on Portman as the VP candidate at 4 to 1 odds, then I have decided to bet on Obama, not Romney, for the presidential win at near 2 to 1 odds. (8 to 1 payout if I get it all right, 500.00 put in will be 4,000.00 in the end.)

Romney/Portman, then Obama to defeat that combo. That is my prediction. Hey, if all the choices suck, and you can't do anything about it, then might as well make $$$$$ off of it. Nothing else one can do for now. happy.gif -- PS. Hillary Clinton 2016 still on the plans as well. happy.gif

Posted on Jun 21, 2012, 2:31 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Photobucket