Continue to reason with me John Beckett

by Nucc (Login Forerunner)

John Beckett reasons..

Ya know, Truth can be added to, and amended, etc. It is still the Truth.

For example, if the temperature outside is high, it is hot out, which is the truth. You can swim in your pool
and cool off whilst in there, but the air is hot, which is STILL the truth. Your swim did not affect the air,
it merely changed the way you were feeling physically. The truth is still the truth, Nucc.

You are a man who does not like change. Hence why you refer to me as BECKETT now. I was born John Beckett,
but my name was legally changed when I was 9 years old. I am John LeBonte.

N> Not TRUE TRUTH John, let me give YOU an example. God says in His Word

Mal 3:1

6 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; NKJV

REASON WITH ME John WHO IS THE FATHER? When you acknowledge THAT then when Jesus says He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father who have they SEEN?

John 14:7-11

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have SEEN Him."

8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has SEEN Me has SEEN the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. NKJV

REASON WITH ME JOHN.... Who is CALLED MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER?

Isa 9:6

6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
NKJV

REASON with me AGAIN John.... BAHA'U'LLA'H said Muhammad, Himself, declared: "I am Jesus." He recognized the truth of the signs, prophecies, and words of Jesus, and testified that they were all of God. "( GLEANINGS FROM THE WRITINGS OF BAHA'U'LLA'H p.21)

REASON WITH ME John... WHERE did Muhammed declare that HE WAS JESUS? Either it's true or it isn't so where did Muhammed delare such a statement?

All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.~~Edmund Burke

Posted on Aug 7, 2012, 1:16 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Photobucket