Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Sandy ... i RESPECTFULLY tip my cap to you and hubby
    • Sandy (Login AmConvinced)
      Posted Jan 25, 2012 3:05 PM

that is fine, but I didn't share that to get a tip of the hat from anyone at all. I shared it to prove that one should not put everyone in a box at all.

concerning your tipping your hat to those that do mistreat others over here, I simply cannot agree with you doing so at all. Not because I am the brunt often of that mistreatment. But because others like Gerard as well as many others are. And it just does not set well with me for anyone to do so the way that is often done at all.

Nor do I appreciate your pics at an attempt to put another down either.

And now am wondering just how many of them you have posted here yourself so far. Or how often you have posted here at time, using anothers name such as Gerard and others of us as well.

Because if you will do what you just did here, what else would you lower yourself to do also that does not agree with you?

I do have to wonder???????

If you do not begin right in the Lord, neither will you be able to continue on ending right either.
      Some use scripture whenever it serves to prove what they have chosen to believe. But then reject or ignore others whenever it doesn't, but instead is contradictory to what they have chosen to believe. Instead of finding out why some do contradict others dealing with the same subjects.
      Love in Christ,
      Sandy

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)