Return to Index  

Here's a song for ya'

June 14 2000 at 3:27 PM
Pheemp 
from IP address 24.95.28.19

* a giant stage, one single spot light shines in the center. Pheemp walks out dressed in a black tux with coattails that have to be at least ten feet long, and a carnation on his tux that's the size of his head. For a whole fifteen minutes he stares off into space and concentrates. Draws a deep breath and with a voice that sounds alot like Jerry Lewis, only more high pitched, if you can imagine that. He begins to sing.*

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is the song that doesn't end!
Yes it goes on and on my friend!
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because
this is the song that doesn't end!
Yes it goes on and on my friend!
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because
this is the.....

*Timothy P. Smythe walks out on stage, taps Pheemp on shoulder.*

Tim: Uh Pheemp, you do know the song doesn't end don't you? We don't exactly have all day and.....

Pheemp: furious OH JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU! JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, YOU INTERFERING PUTZ! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO PERFORM HERE?!?! CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME GET THROUGH ONE BLOODY SONG BEFORE YOU START WITH YOUR BABBLING?!?! YOU'RE INTERFERING WITH MY CREATIVE PROCESS, YOU PHILISTINE BASTARD! WERE YOU BORN WITHOUT A SOUL?!?! YOU DEMON FROM HEEEEEELL!!!!!!
NRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! MY HEAD, OH GOD MY HEAD!!!!! GOD HELP ME IT'S BLEEDING!!!!! OHHHHHH GOOOOOD!!!!
GACCK! spit....sputter.........m...m...mother.

*this performance has been canceled due to technical difficulties.*

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. !!! - Krazyfool on Jun 14, 2000
Find more forums on TeensCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement