Map of Chainsaw Artists
(Courtesy of Butch Elrod)

Carvers Signature Database
(Courtesy of Butch Elrod)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

We are off to a new start.

June 2 2015 at 7:12 AM

steve backus  (Login flashbackus)

First order of business will be to get all the new officers and board members to check in right here and say hi, this will take a few weeks I am guessing because a few of the guys and gals need to get into the habit of turning on their computers more often.

Off the top of my head the board members were numerous, maybe more then we are supposed to have, that has not happened in a while, so first lets see who is in and who needs to wait until the next election, big thanks for all the enthusiasm!

Untill Jan and Vince get on here and give us the big skinny on things I will just wing it as usual, it is my gift so lets move on with this new start.

Would like to hear from tony and Stacy, Donald Benson, Donald Keiffer, Jerry Heneger, Justin Vallesillo, Vince brown, Jan Dunn, Thor, and that's all I got off the top of my head.

get on here and say hi, not that this place gets much traffic but lets keep it to the ones that need to respond, thanks to all.

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jerry
(Login J.H.H.)
Moderators

here,,,,,,,

June 2 2015, 1:22 PM 

I'm always here,,,I have posted a few pictures on the fb site for the Cascade Chainsaw Sculptors Guild ,,,check them out . I also post a lot of pictures of others that carve and post....Happy carving to everyone this summer,,I'm goin on the road to experience more carving adventures....Jerry

Respond to this message   

Kieffer
(Login keyfur)

Happy Trails Jerry

June 2 2015, 8:40 PM 

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoy your retirement, Jerry!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SculptureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement