(Courtesy of Butch Elrod)

Carvers Signature Database
(Courtesy of Butch Elrod)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

burning bear

January 27 2016 at 3:40 PM
Jerry   (Login J.H.H.)
Moderators

Hi Steve, just need to know, if I come to burning bear will there be any room for my motorhome? It's at least as big as vince and jans...If not I guess I won't make the trip. Pls. let me know soon...thanks Jerry

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Kieffer
(Login keyfur)

Clear a spot!

January 27 2016, 7:49 PM 

There will be lots of guys & gals with chainsaws, Jerry, so I'm sure they can clear you out a spot! lol

Respond to this message   

steve backus
(Login flashbackus)

why of course

February 2 2016, 8:45 AM 

bring a trailer as well if you desire, like don says we got plenty of saws to make room , bring a long power cord just in case your real estate lies some distance from a power source.

We will be taking advantage of having cascade guild members all in one place,Jerry if you would be so kind as to give me a hand getting all the board members and officers on the same page with the executive board forum , we must give it a go to have good guild run this summer get the newsletter back up, I cannot persuade Pete to do the newsletter so we must find someone, no easy task , I have some ideas and would like to explore other folks ideas, we should be able to put our heads together and come up with some solid building blocks.

The newsletter is the most important thing we can straighten out, all the former editors have my respect for all the hard work that is involved,HUGE, these days with all the on-line stuff the info is overwhelming!

The newsletter is a tough gig, its nice to have a piece of paper in your hand so dead batteries be damned you can read it!

As was common in days/years past shows I was involved with were "Guild Friendly" nothings changed,we used them as fundraisers and the newsletter was going well.

the trick is I don't actually do the work of what is involved in making that happen,I run the show and that takes most of my energy, self motivated, self starting get-r done types need to do the work of fundraiseing, jack and amey were great at it and the newsletter was doing well.

enough blather for now feel free to ask me questions.

and remember carve or starve...

Respond to this message   

Kieffer
(Login keyfur)

Re: why of course

February 14 2016, 2:40 PM 

Sorry, I couldn't make it over the mountains, Steve & Jerry!
Perhaps if you have an opening for the totem carving in June?
Would love to make it to the coast at least once this year!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SculptureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement