Return to Index  

Website & Footprint

September 13 2012 at 9:52 AM
Robin P 

Hey, I was looking for the RAW website and noticed a HUGE change! So that's why it was out of commission for 1-2 days. I think it is great! It has a lot more information with fabulous links and articles in one spot. I'm sure I will appreciate it even more once I become more efficient in learning where everything is.

'Read most of the Footprint online as I happened upon it checking out the website. Although the paper copy is not in color, I still like paper. It is easy to have on hand to read without glare as I am waiting to pick up my kid(s) from practice(s).

Anyway, I want to shout out to Mark that I absolutely loved his article!!! You are a sensational writer, Mark, and it was profoundly and honestly written for all of us at RAW! The human spirit from age 13 to 34 leaps out powerfully. It also makes me wonder what thoughts would be conveyed in another 20 years. Keep up the awesome work with your writings/articles---thank you!!!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement