i m from a small village in the beautifull province of quebec. today i have make a small expence, i buy a old skidoo TNT everest 340 1975. i have many things to repair and i was asking myself if you could help me.
on le list of the reparation, i have:
- The brake system, i have no brake at all
- The hood who is cracked at several place. i was thinking of drilling a small hole at the end of the crack, replace all the piece flush and put epoxy to keep it in place. is it a good idea??
- None of the electric componnent are hooked up, i am not sure if the head light work. the kill switch work, but i don t have the switch with the key.
- The mainfull is not inserted properly in the motor, so the exhaust fumes are exiting in majority in the hood and not under the skidoo
- A piece of the frame on the pack is unrivet.
- The crank are not correctly fixed, it s only fixed with one screw, so we must held it on place when someone is cranking.
it s all the major problem that i have for the moment. also the guy who sell it to me said that the motor is stoping when you put the gaz all the way. for your informations, i have a mukini carburetor on it. the seller also said that it is possible that i have the change the gasket kit in the fuel pump.
so, if you have tips on how to repare some of the problem i have, i am really open to all the help you can give. also, if you need some pictures or serial number to have a better idea of the slay and the problem i can have, you just have to ask.
sorry for the poor english, it s the best a french guy can do