What about this

by Goat

Get yourself a potentiometer (commonly known as a "pot") and wire that in by
Removing the negative spring and fabing up something that isolates the current, that way you can adjust the brightnes (same concept as a dimmer switch for your house but in DC instead of AC.)


Posted on Jul 21, 2005, 9:14 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index