Bore caliper


You might want to use a bore caliper.
we use them for molding barrels.
it's a long rod with a T on the end with retractable tips.
You put into the barrel in question, let the tips settle into place at a position inside the barrel and you tighten the screw which locks the tips. You then pull it out and measure the width.

Posted on Jan 1, 2006, 5:34 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index