Well, depending on how there damged, (air tank) once it becomes presurized it could Ka-Boom, or there might be a part that nees replacing, which is hard to find, or expensive, as for the brand name, i haven't heard of it, sorry.

Posted on Mar 4, 2006, 9:27 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index