letter drill bits for tapping.

by james

Im looking to drill & tap some holes in some alum, 1/8-27 npt. I know a "Q" bit should be used but could I get away with using a fractional bit? The only reason for asking is my local hardware stores dont carry & could care less about ordering them & I dont really wanna buy a single bit online & get screwed with the shipping.

Posted on Oct 30, 2007, 4:21 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index