Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The only legal thing you can do is sue

    • Posted May 17, 2004 10:45 AM

      You could sue the city for not enforcing. Sometimes simply filing a suit is enough, but it would be expensive.

      Illegal things are more fun but would put you in jail so I would discourage those.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)
    Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.