Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • OT: It's a bit malicious but it's become necessary

• Posted Apr 13, 2007 9:52 PM

I need a way to disable my neighbors TV/sound system through an apartment wall. It's very thin and the back of the TV is up against the common wall. These guys are rude punk 18 year old, people coming and going all times of night, right outside the door leaving their nasty butts everywhere, slamming their door so hard my girlfriend paintings come off the wall. We've tried talking to the apartment manager and when she talked to the neighbors they claim it's not them.

I've tried talking to them calmly but they basically say "err....okay" and don't do anything.
      So now it's 10:48pm, I have be up at 4am for work.

We also have called the police but in phoenix metro, they have better things to do. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy, I don't care about what people do as long as it doesn't inconvience me.

Any ideas?

I know there is a little transmitter thing that will cycle through frequencies and turn off remote controlled things, but I don't think it'll work through the wall with the TV facing away from the wall.

Yes, I've considered caulking their door shut and jb welding their door but I don't want to resort to that.

in a word. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.