Return to Index  

June 5 2011 at 12:16 PM
  (Login archengel)

Response to OK, fair enough,

"Personally I would only consider posting an air rifle to mainland Europe from the UK if the buyer accepted full responsibility in the event of damage and if the carrier refused to honour any insurance." (Zitate - Garvin)

Do you mean - the shiping of air guns from UK Ilands, sometimes, goes wrong? The pacel can be damaged, or confiscated by customs ... I help my country mates from Gunz.RU since 2003 to get air guns from Germany , I have helped to get about 150 air rifles for people from EX-USSR, and abot 250 items by eGun, I have there even 125 positive wotes (Bewertungen) from 150 persons, and I never have had problems with post, but only once - they have taken a barrel for Diana 34 for examination for a week, because the SCHICHTLEITERIN in Samara-Customs has never seen this thing before, afterwards they send it to the adress person. The DHL-Germany says they give 300 euro insuarence per pacel if something wrong, the pacels would never confiscated - just brought back because insuarence ...

http://egun.de/market/user_feedbacks.php?nick=archengel

Respond to this message   
Responses