Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • genesis
    • y (Login Harpazo)
      Posted Oct 9, 2011 12:05 PM

genesis is not about nature out there but the BEGINNING of MAN, who is the image and likeness of all nature and its creator together: Hence Man is inanimate, vegative, animate and last of all, he is the WORD or that which UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWS himself from the inside out...........from the BEGINNING OF HIS OWN CREATION to the END, hence the image and likeness of God:

even perhaps God KNOWING HIMSELF through his own creation:

we are born not knowing.............and we develop through the "INPUT" from the outer world to the inner world and when we have come to the end of learning outside in, we focus on learning inside out....and when we have finished redeeming the time, when we have REDISCOVERED our origin, we literally IMPLODE in consciousness..........thats how it happened to me and all writers of the holy books:

they returned to the consciousness before "MIND" to grasp how MIND IS FORMED and this is according to the NATURE of the thing that is used to form it, hence our nature is the shadow of that which forms it:

when we find this BEGINNING (GENESIS) we understand how everything begins..........within us

and then we realize that what is OUTSIDE, is also inside

and this is why we enjoy the outside of nature so much

it reflects OUR OWN BEING and we reflect IT

when we discover or become aware of or have OUR INNERMOST nature revealed, we understand HOW IT WORKS

hence we have overcome ...............death..........which only happens to the "lesser mind" we are born into, what I call ego, but you can call it the false self if you prefer:

ego is not the TRUE MIND that reflects the TRUE NATURE of the creator who you may not believe exists, but then you have to deny intelligent design....be my guest:

I say creator because I know now that only the LIFE FORCE ITSELF IS REAL

everything that it forms is simply a shadow of itself..........an image of itself

first it forms the ANTI IMAGE, (negative of a picture) the one that the true image is reflected off of

and then, the TRUE IMAGE begins to appear........suddenly, which removes the anti-image

and once the true image appears, we understand the ONE WHO FORMED.........from its own BEING

what I see out there is the manifold manifestation of all the ways LIFE WORKS........in and through US
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.