Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • a new earth instead of a new world order
    • (Login Harpazo)
      Sufi
      Posted Jul 29, 2012 8:37 AM

Veganism, the Rapture with Christ and a new earth instead of a New world order,
      http://livesavours.yuku.com/topic/1787?page=1

it is only because of the rapture that I experienced 20 years ago this October that I understand how the earth is being renewed and how the "new world order" is a time limited egoistic unsustainable substitute

the rapture with Christ (which is the light of the universe) is necessary for a NEW God consciousness since Christ is not only the light, but the ACTUAL FORCE that pulls us out of this level of consciousnes we exist in before this rapture:

Christ then is not a concept but a POWER within that transforms our limite energy system to connect it to the HIGHEST ONE we can be connected to and remain human: This is called the 'LAST MAN" in the Bible, which is the goal of creation, the goal of NATURE for all living:
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.